Italy's Great Chefs and Their Secrets Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Italy's Great Chefs and Their Secrets
Provided by Academia Barilla
Reviewed by Kaitlin Weiler
Italy's Great Chefs and Their Secrets offers readers a comprehensive guide to Italian cuisine through the eyes of some of Italy's most renowned chefs. This book highlights the differences between the cuisines of Italy's many regions and provides you with a formidable amount of knowledge about the secrets to Italian cooking.
The nuances of Italian cooking and cuisine are deeper and more complex than you might realize. Italy's Great Chefs and Their Secrets demystifies the intricacy of cuisine in Italy through twenty sections, each of which is dedicated to a specific region of Italy. Thirty chefs lend their expertise to explain the origins of particular dishes, as well as what makes that region's cuisine unique. The book also helps explain the various factors, from historical to geographical, that affect regional cuisine.
Each section of the book concludes with several recipes that will help you recreate authentic, traditional Italian recipes at home. The books centers around the idea that each region's distinctive dishes are born out of home cooking and the tradition and ingredients that are specific to each of Italy's regions. With this book's collection of recipes, you will able to taste the food of Italy, one region at a time. The recipes are also accompanied by full-page, color photographs by Lucio Rossi that manage to capture the sheer aesthetic beauty of Italian cuisine.
This book does an amazing job of creating context for the many regional dishes of Italy through Italy's best chefs and their recipes. Italy's Great Chefs and Their Secrets illuminates the intricacies of regional Italian cuisine and helps break down the myth that there is only one definition of Italian cooking.
This giveaway has ended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you want to make a delicious dinner without spending too much time in the kitchen, then you should try this Picadillo Stuffed… Continue reading: "Picadillo Stuffed Pepper Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Artisan Series Microplane Grater Set
- Recipe For Dorito Casserole
- Spaghetti Casserole
- Guinness Shepherds Pie
- Vegan Mushrooms And Polenta
- One Pot Chicken, Chorizo And Nduja Bake
- 5-ingredient Sloppy Joe Casserole
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole With Stuffing
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways