Lemon Lush Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you are a fan of lemon desserts you are going to go crazy for this lemon lush dessert. It is cool and creamy and tastes like a cross between lemon cheesecake and lemon bars. It is light and perfect for spring or summer. The best part is that making a lemon lush lasagna is very easy and doesn’t require the oven–or any cooking at all. Simply combine the ingredients for each layer and then add them to the baking dish. Then chill for an hour and serve! "
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time1 hr 30 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 casserole dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Pierogi Casserole
- 7 Layer Casserole
- Dump And Bake Meatball Ravioli Casserole
- Classic Lasagna Recipe With Ground Beef
- Quick Cinnamon Roll Cake Casserole
- Chicken Divan Casserole
- Air Fryer Parmesan Cauliflower
- Classic Tuna Casserole
- Baked Apple Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Bars With Yellow Cake Mix
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways