Recipe Roundup: Representing the 50 States
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The United States of America is a great country, made up of individual states and citizens. Each of these states is unique in its own way. So, why not celebrate each of them by cooking up a recipe that represents them. AllFreeCasseroleRecipes brings you a Recipe Roundup: Representing the 50 States. Try out a fun and tasty recipe from each state. Some of these recipes are made with foods specific to a given state, while others are popular dishes eaten by the state's citizens. Either way, these recipes are sure to leave you feeling patriotic and your taste buds satisfied. Try out these recipes from the 50 states listed in alphabetical order by state.
Recipe Roundup: Representing the 50 States
Table of Contents:
1. Alabama- Grits N Greens Casserole
2. Alaska- Fisherman's White Fish Pie
3. Arizona- Tex Mex Pasta Bake
4. Arkansas- Southern Baked Corn Casserole
5. California- California Breakfast Casserole
6. Colorado- Healthy Pastitsio- Bison are native to the Colorado Rockies. This healthy casserole has some delicious and low-fat bison that will make your mouth water.
8. Delaware- Buttery Crab Cake Pudding
9. Florida- Coconut Lime Poke Cake
10. Georgia- Brandied Georgia Peach Cobbler
11. Hawaii- Hawaiian Bread-Banana Baked French Toast
12. Idaho- Bacon N' Mustard Scalloped Potatoes
13. Illinois- Easy Deep Dish Pizza
14. Indiana- Kid's Corn Dog Casserole- Indiana is famous for its corn fields, but it is also known for producing the first-ever corn dog. Try this take on a classic corn dog and experience the 50 states like never before.
15. Iowa- Easy Pork Chop Casserole
16. Kansas- Beefy Beirock Casserole
17. Kentucky- Bourbon Bread Pudding
18. Louisiana- Creamy Creole Eggplant Casserole
19. Maine- Maine Lobster Stuffed Shells
20. Maryland- Baked Crab Dip- Located right by the water, Maryland is known as the crab state. This Baked Crab Dip is a delicious way to showcase crab and other seafood.
21. Massachusetts- Boston Cream Hokey Pokey Cake
22. Michigan- Cheesy Beer Casserole
23. Minnesota- Wild Rice Hotdish- Wild Rice is a major crop grown in Minnesota, one of the most agricultural of the 50 states. This casserole recipe is a great mixture of wild rice, meat, and nuts that make for a hearty combination.
24. Mississippi- Broccoli Cheese Cornbread Casserole
25. Missouri- Peanut Butter and Jelly Blondies- Creamy and delicious, these blondies are a great representation of the state that invented peanut butter!
26. Montana- Beef Stew Casserole
27. Nebraska- Ballpark Magic Bars- These delicious layer bars are packed with chocolate, coconut, and popcorn, the state snack of Nebraska.
28. Nevada- Artichoke Parmesan Sourdough Stuffing- Sourdough bread is served all over Nevada and is the most famous food to originate in the state. Enjoy this stuffing made with delicious sourdough bread.
29. New Hampshire- Apple Streusel Bars
30. New Jersey- Baconage Casserole
31. New Mexico- New Mexico Chicken Enchilada
32. New York- New York Crumb Cake
33. North Carolina- Stuffed Pork Chop Casserole
34. North Dakota- Blue Cheese Buffalo Pot Pie
35. Ohio- Buckeye Brownies
36. Oklahoma- Salted Maple Pecan Bars
37. Oregon- Coffee Cake in a Mug
38. Pennsylvania- Amish Pineapple Bars
39. Rhode Island- Cod and Bacon Chowder Bake
40. South Carolina- Ridiculously Easy Southern Succotash Stew
41. South Dakota- Banana Pudding Hokey Pokey Cake
42. Tennessee- Honey Tomato Cheddar Pie- Tomatoes are a staple in Tennessee. Ripe and juicy, these yummy tomatoes pair perfectly with Cheddar cheese in this recipe.
43. Texas- Texas Style Blueberry Cobbler
44. Utah- Funeral Potatoes
45. Vermont- Maple Walnut Blondies
46. Virginia- Lightened Cheddar Grits Casserole
47. Washington- Kate's Martha Washington Company Casserole
48. West Virginia- Pepperoni Pizza Mac and Cheese
49. Wisconsin- Cheesy Cheesy Chili Dog Casserole
50. Wyoming- Cowboy Tater Tot Casserole
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Deep South Shrimp and Grits Casserole
"14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles" Free eCookbook
19 Amish Food Recipes
Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan
Easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
42 Easy Casserole Recipes for Busy People
The Top 100 Recipes of 2013
The Unofficial Guide to State Casseroles
12 Top-Rated Chicken Casserole Recipes
Quick Dinner Ideas: 20 Easy Dump and Go Meals
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Quinoa Casserole Recipes to Try
- Puff Pastry Breakfast Casserole
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Kiev Casserole
- BergHOFF Leo Kitchen Knife and Utensil Organizer
- Creamy Garlic Salmon and Shrimp
- Amish Cabbage Noodle Casserole
- Scalloped Cabbage Casserole
- Quick and Easy Cheeseburger Pie
- The Unofficial Guide to State Casseroles: 50 Casserole Recipes Across America
- Creamy Lemon Shrimp Pasta
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways