17 New Year's Eve Dip Recipes
These easy dip recipes are perfect for ringing in the new year with family and friends!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Baked dips are wonderful appetizers for parties, potlucks, and more. This collection of 17 New Year's Eve Dip Recipes includes a variety of hot dip recipes that are perfect to serve at a New Year's Eve party. From the ever-popular spinach dip to crowd-pleasing cheese dips, you'll find a dip that fits your party's theme. These recipes for dip are easy to make and serve, freeing you up to enjoy some great food while allowing you to mingle with your guests during your big soiree. Guests will also appreciate having a small bite to eat while waiting for the main course. After all, what's a great party without some amazingly easy appetizer recipes at the ready?
Are you wondering what to serve with your dip? From slices of French bread to chips, crackers, and slices of fresh vegetables, you won't run out of serving options. Many of these dips can be made in advance, too, and can be transported easily to an off-site New Year's Eve party. Entertaining couldn't get any easier with these delicious recipes at your fingertips!
Table of Contents
Easy Baked Dips: Spinach, Chicken, and More
When it comes to baked dip recipes, you can't go wrong with those loaded with spinach, chicken, or other great ingredients! These baked dip recipes check all the right boxes, as they're easy to make and are sure to be a hit with your guests. If you want to start your New Year's Eve party on the right foot, then these dip recipes need to be on the menu. You'll definitely enjoy serving up these delicious appetizers!
- Cheesy Baked Spinach and Artichoke DipSpinach artichoke dip is a popular dip. This version is even better than the classic because it's made with white wine, hot sauce, and yogurt. It may be a little unconventional but boy is it tasty!
- New Year's Buffalo Chicken DipIf you love buffalo chicken, then you're sure to love this buffalo chicken dip. It's hot, hot, hot, and has pieces of chicken right in the dip. It goes well with pita chips, carrots, or celery.
- White Pizza DipPizza as a dip? Yes, please! This recipe for dip uses three different types of cheese, roasted tomatoes, and herbs. You better get in line to get a taste of this yummy creation.
- Baked Artichoke Dip with a KickTake the traditional artichoke dip, then turn up the heat when you try this recipe! If you want a new take on the classic dip recipe, then this is one to try.
- Bacon Double Cheeseburger DipIf you love bacon cheeseburgers, then this dip needs to be on your radar. The easy dip recipe is sure to win over the crowd on New Year's Eve.
- Baked Reuben DipHearty and full of flavor, this easy dip recipe is definitely one to try. Don't count on leftovers when you serve this dip!
- Copycat Rachael Ray Chili Dog Dip RecipeHere's a unique dip you don't see every day! The easy recipe will be one you'll want to make again and again.
Recipes for Dip: Mexican Style
If you want to step up your dip game — and who doesn't? — then these delicious recipes inspired by favorite Mexican dishes need to be part of your plans for New Year's Eve. These recipes are so easy to make and will be perfect for just about any type of event. Some of these recipes also include plenty of spice and will be a flavorful addition to your holiday fare. Grab some chips or vegetables, then get ready to dig in with these recipes!
- 7 Layer Mexican Bean DipWho could forget the classic Mexican 7 Layer Dip? Chicken, refried beans, rice, salsa, enchilada sauce, cheese, and black olives are layered on top of each other and baked until golden-brown perfection.
- Warm Layered Mexican DipInstead of layering the ingredients like in the previous recipe, they're all mixed together in this Mexican dip. You'll get beans, corn, and cheese in every bite.
- Baked Taco DipYou and your guests are sure to enjoy this easy recipe! You can — and should — enjoy this recipe after New Year's Eve, too.
- Jalapeno Popper DipIf you like spicy food, then there's no way you can pass up this recipe. You can make it as hot as you want. If you or your guests are not fans of spicy foods, just adjust the hotness level to your liking. You could even make two bowls: one hot and one mild.
- Chicken Enchilada DipYou'll love this take on the traditional chicken enchilada recipe! Just remember to leave room for dinner when you serve this dish.
- Baked Triple Cheese and Salsa DipCheese and salsa are a match made in heaven, and that's certainly true of this recipe! You'll love serving this dip as a full-flavored appetizer.
Easy Cheese Dips to Impress the Crowd
When it comes to appetizers, cheese dips are in a class of their own! Whether you're looking for a dip that shines the spotlight on cheese or simply want an ooey, gooey, cheesy dip, these recipes will be just what you need for your party. If you want to have some rich and satisfying recipes one last time before the new year, then you'll definitely want to make these recipes. You'll be glad you whipped these up for family and friends!
- Baked Fontina Cheese DipThis Ina Garten-inspired cheese dip is one the crowd will love! You'll discover this recipe is loaded with flavor in every bite.
- Texas TrashWith only five ingredients, this recipe is one to keep up your sleeves for any last-minute additions to your New Year's Eve menu! Don't forget to include the chips and salsa when serving this recipe.
- Buffalo Cheese DipIf you're looking for a dip recipe that uses only four ingredients, then this Buffalo Cheese Dip is for you! Guests will enjoy scooping up serving after serving of this dip.
- Coconut Cheese BruleeAlthough you can certainly serve this recipe as an appetizer, it's also a great option for the cheese course of a fancy sit-down meal. If your guests love cheese, then you can't go wrong with this recipe!
Do you need some ideas for your main course on New Year's Eve? Then you'll want to take a look at this free eBook of 12 Top-Rated Chicken Casserole Recipes
What is your favorite New Year's Eve dip recipe?
Let us know in the comments below!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole is different from other Mexican casseroles because it uses salsa in the place of enchilada sauce… Continue reading: "Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole"
- Texas Trash
- Simply Potatoes Cheesy Hash Browns
- Baked Broccoli Parmesan Dip
- 25 Old-Fashioned Church Potluck Recipes
- Baked Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- 4-Ingredient Frito Pie
- Easy Party Food: 16 Easy Dip Recipes for Game Day
- Creamy Onion Gratin
- "15 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Church Supper" Free eCookbook
- Tater Tot Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Artisan Series Microplane Grater Set
- Recipe For Dorito Casserole
- Spaghetti Casserole
- Guinness Shepherds Pie
- Vegan Mushrooms And Polenta
- One Pot Chicken, Chorizo And Nduja Bake
- 5-ingredient Sloppy Joe Casserole
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole With Stuffing
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways