Simply Potatoes Cheesy Hash Browns
This budget-friendly hash brown casserole is the best comfort food recipe!
Simply Potatoes Cheesy Hash Browns is a great hash brown casserole recipe for both potlucks and breakfast. Cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and cheese make this an excellent dish. Since it requires less than ten ingredients, it's budget-friendly, too.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Cooking Time45 min
- 1 package Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cup corn flakes, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 2-quart glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine hash browns, Cheddar cheese, sour cream, onion, and butter; mix well. Spread into prepared baking dish.
In a small bowl, stir together corn flakes and butter. Spread topping evenly over hash browns. Bake 45 minutes or until hash browns are tender.