30 Best Slow Cooker Casserole Recipes for a Potluck Dinner
Slow cooker potluck recipes are a delicious and easy way to feed a crowd. Find your favorite recipe below!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Potluck dinners are a good opportunity to gather with friends and enjoy each other's company. You shouldn't have to stress over making a dish to pass.
Instead, opt for one of these 30 Best Slow Cooker Casserole Recipes for a Potluck Dinner. These slow cooker casserole recipes will feed a crowd, but you will hardly have to lift a finger! Let the slow cooker do the work for you while you sit back and relax. That's the beauty of slow cooker recipes!
These easy slow cooker casseroles will work for any occasion. You can make just about anything in a slow cooker, so pick your favorite food and make it for your next potluck dinner. Choose from chicken, beef, pork, side dishes, dessert, and more.
Your new favorite kitchen appliance will be your slow cooker! Simply dump the ingredients in your slow cooker and go. Plus, food will be even more flavorful after it's slow cooked. Be the hero of your next potluck with one of these delicious casseroles.
Table of Contents
Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
Chicken is always a good go-to when you're cooking for a crowd. No one will skip over your delicious chicken casserole. All of these slow cooker chicken recipes are guaranteed to be hits at your next potluck dinner. Whether you're in the mood for Mexican, Italian, or classic American food, you're in luck. You'll find something that will be a real crowd-pleaser.
Looking for more chicken casserole recipes? Peruse our collection of 151+ Easy Chicken Casserole Recipes: The Best Casserole Recipes with Chicken
Slow Cooker Beef Recipes
These are the best slow cooker recipes with beef that you'll want to make again and again. If you want to share your best potluck dinner ideas, these tried-and-true favorites won't disappoint. You'll like these beef recipes because they're simple to prepare. You'll find a good variety of cuisines among this selection. There's something for everyone to love!
If you're looking for more ground beef recipes, check out our collection of
Slow Cooker Pork Recipes
Pork is such an underrated food, but you can change that with the help of these slow cooker casseroles. Many of these slow cooker recipes feature a hearty combination of pork and potatoes that is right at home at any potluck dinner. These homestyle favorites will remind you of Grandma's old-fashioned cooking, which is hard to pass up!
Slow Cooker Casserole Recipes with Turkey
If you're looking for ways to make recipes a bit healthier, these recipes with turkey are the perfect solution. Since these recipes use ground turkey in similar ways as ground beef, you'll get similar flavor, but with fewer calories. Take one of these recipes to a slow cooker potluck and no one will guess that you've made a healthier swap!
Are you hosting a potluck dinner? If you're in need of tips and tricks, take a look at our helpful guide, How To Host a Potluck Party
Meatless Slow Cooker Casseroles
Nothing's worse than showing up to a potluck or party with the same thing as someone else. If you're looking for a unique casserole to bring, try one of these meatless slow cooker recipes. There's pasta and even a Mexican recipe that you can make in your slow cooker! You won't believe what's possible with a single appliance. The best part? These are effortless meatless meals that are still impressive. What more could you want?
The perfect side dish recipe can round complete any meal. For more ideas, take a look at our free, downloadable eCookbook, Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
Side Dish Easy Slow Cooker Recipes
Make side dishes the stars of the show with these delicious and easy slow cooker recipes. No table is complete without several different vegetable side dishes, of course. These side dishes will please vegetable lovers and haters alike. Using ingredients that are loved by all, you'll ensure that everyone gets a balanced meal that also tastes great. You can't go wrong with any of these sides that include potatoes, green beans, broccoli, and more.
For more delicious slow cooker casseroles, check out our collection of 10 Slow Cooker Dessert Casserole Recipes
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole
- Slow Cooker Macaroni and Corn Casserole
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles Free eCookbook
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans and Sausage Casserole
- Hot Fudge Sundae Pudding Cake
- Creamy Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Slow Cooker Tamale Pie Casserole
- Freezable Beef and Tater Tot Casserole
- Dad's Favorite Slow Cooker Shepherd's Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Vegetarian Overnight Breakfast Casserole
- Dump-and-Bake Cool Ranch Dorito Chicken Casserole
- Ground Beef Recipes: 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes
- Fiesta Classic Ceramic Square Baker
- 18 Great Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes
- Microplane Gourmet Mandoline Slicer
- 18 Easy Make Ahead Breakfast Recipes for Christmas Morning
- Easy Ravioli Lasagna Bake
- Sallie's Overnight Easy Breakfast Casserole
- Stuffing and Dressing: What's the Difference?
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways