Must-Have Recipes with Bacon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
It is hard to resist the crispy, crunchy, savory flavor that you get when you eat a piece of bacon. And, why would you want to? Indulge that bacon craving with these Must-Have Recipes with Bacon. It is a myth that bacon is only a breakfast food. Welcome to a world where bacon can be served at any meal, in any dish, at any time of day. Whether you are looking for a delicious, salty pick-me-up in the morning, or wanting that bacon flavor at night, these recipes will help you satisfy your every craving. So, fire up that oven, and get ready for a totally baconized menu.
Must-Have Recipes with Bacon
Table of Contents:
Waking up in the morning to the smell of breakfast on the stove is an amazing feeling. Get that tasty bacon smell going in your house by whipping up a savory bacon casserole or some breakfast bars with a hidden bacon treat inside. You can't go wrong with these delicious recipes.
1. Amish Style Breakfast Casserole- Don't be fooled by the name of this casserole. There is nothing old-fashioned about this breakfast recipe. Filled with three kinds of cheeses and yummy bacon, this casserole will help you start your day off right.
2. Bacon and Potato Bake- What could be a better food combination than bacon, potatoes, and cheese? Make this recipe for breakfast and stay satisfied and full longer.
3. Brunch Egg Casserole- If you are having a big gathering of bacon-lovers, then make this dish to impress them. Recipes with bacon are always a hit, but this one is sure to make them come back for seconds.
4. Potato and Bacon Breakfast Casserole- This casserole is so full of bacon, you might need to let out a belt buckle. This is a great recipe that looks just as good as it tastes.
5. Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Casserole- If you want a great bacon breakfast recipe but don't want to have leftovers, try this casserole for one. Made in one dish, this breakfast will satisfy your hunger without making you overly full.
6. Jalapeno Cheddar and Bacon Breakfast Bars- Spice up your morning with this recipe with bacon. Perfect for on-the-go eaters, this dish is delicious and convenient.
No meal would be complete without some delicious side dishes. Whether you are making a meal for your family, or going to a potluck, these side dish recipes are perfect complements to any main dish. The fact that they have bacon in them doesn't hurt either.
1. Loaded Bacon Ranch Potatoes- Recipes with bacon make great side dishes. This particular dish is flavored with Thousand Island dressing for a unique and delicious flavor.
2. Bacon 'N Mustard Scalloped Potatoes- Scalloped potatoes always elevate a dinner or potluck. This creamy side dish is only made better by the addition of savory bacon bits. Try it out today.
3. Hubby's Bacon Ranch Potatoes- This is a great recipe for people who are looking for a side dish whose ingredient list is short and sweet, or in this case, savory. Throw it all together, and it is ready in about 30 minutes.
4. Rustic Corn and Bacon Casserole- Bacon is known for its smoky flavor. This corn-based casserole is enhanced by those smoky bacon bits and is perfect for any meal. This is a food combination you have to try.
5. Smoky Mashed Potato Casserole with Bacon- Mashed potatoes are usually creamy. While they are often great that way, why not spice things up by adding some texture and smokiness to your favorite side dish? Bacon and Gouda lend a helping hand in this delicious recipe that is sure to please.
Dinner just got more exciting. If recipes like macaroni and cheese or beef dishes are staples in your house, you are going to love these delicious, updated versions of the classics. These recipes prove that bacon is delicious in anything.
1. Classic Cheddar Bacon Macaroni and Cheese- This recipe is called "classic" for a reason. Oozing with delicious cheese and flavor, this mac and cheese recipe is perfectly paired with bacon for a great dinner option.
2. Bacon Pesto Pasta Bake- Pesto is a delicious blend of basil, spices, and cheese. Why not do one better and add some bacon in to the mix? Serve this dish at potlucks or group dinners for maximum taste bud appreciation.
3. Beef and Bacon Casserole- Beef? Yum. Bacon? Yum. This whole dish is a piping hot serving of yummy flavor. It's like a casserole and stew combination that would make the perfect dinner after a long day.
4. Slow Cooker Corn and Ham Casserole with Bacon- Put this dish in your slow cooker in the morning and it will be ready by the time dinner rolls around. Bacon and ham together are a delicious combination in this dinner treat.
5. Spinach, Bacon, and Four Cheese Macaroni- Four cheeses combined are hard to resist. Add those to some crispy, smoky bacon, and you have yourself an irresistible dinner that the whole family will enjoy.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- "14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles" Free eCookbook
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- 12 Top-Rated Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Easy Greek Chicken Casserole
- Quick Dinner Ideas: 20 Easy Dump and Go Meals
- 26 Easy Southern Food Recipes
- 42 Easy Casserole Recipes for Busy People
- Crescent Roll Recipes: 23 Crescent Roll Casseroles
- 15 Cabbage Casserole Recipes
- 12 German Casserole Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Glazed Ginger Chicken
- Amish Chicken And Corn Casserole
- Instant Pot Peach Crisp
- Leftover Thanksgiving Cups
- Oven Baked Stuffed French Toast
- Ravioli Lasagna
- Apple Sausage Stuffing
- Sauteed Mushrooms And Onions
- Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways