Broccoli, Cheddar, Chicken and Tater Tot Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Broccoli, Cheddar, Chicken and Tater Tot Casserole is a great way to get children to eat their vegetables. This casserole is packed with broccoli, but the tater tots will distract you from noticing that fact. This broccoli Cheddar casserole is a one dish meal that makes a great weeknight supper. It's simple, but it really does the trick. Make sure to give it a try. It just might be added to your monthly meal rotation.
Cooking Time35 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Quick Dinner Ideas: 20 Easy Dump and Go Meals
- "14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles" Free eCookbook
- Amanda's Chicken Pot Pie
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- Recipes with Bisquick: 8 Casserole Recipes with Bisquick
- 5 Ingredient Casseroles: 23 Easy Casserole Recipes to Try
- 12 Top-Rated Chicken Casserole Recipes
- 12 German Casserole Recipes
- The Unofficial Guide to State Casseroles
- Why You Should Submit Your Recipes to AllFreeCasseroleRecipes
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways