- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
Helpful Hints and Cooking Tips
If you're looking for casserole tips, like a how-to on reheating casserole, check out our Helpful Hints and Cooking Tips section.
Sort Results By:
13 Beginner Casserole Cooking Tips
4 Ways to Cook Chicken for a Casserole
5 Cooking Tips to Avoid a Recipe Fail
Casserole Tips and Tricks
How to Clean a Cast Iron Skillet
How to Freeze a Casserole for Later
How To Host a Potluck Party
Recipe of the Day
Budget-Friendly Great Depression Casserole
Budget-Friendly Great Depression Casserole may not be the prettiest casserole, but it is a delicious recipe that can serve twelve… Continue reading: "Budget-Friendly Great Depression Casserole"
- Types of Casserole Pans: Which One Should I Use?
- 4 Ways to Cook Chicken for a Casserole
- Halving a Recipe: How to Cut a Casserole in Half
- How to Make a Casserole with Refrigerated Biscuits
- Guide to Potatoes: The Casserole Guide to Potato Varieties
- How to Freeze a Casserole for Later
- Stuffing and Dressing: What's the Difference?
- How to Make White Sauce Without Lumps
- How to Choose Vegetables in Season
- Guide to Sympathy Meals: Helping Those In Need
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rhubarb Delight Bars Recipe
- Brisket With Mac And Cheese
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Chicken And Couscous
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways