Kristi Rimkus - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
When Kristi Rimkus lost 40 pounds more than 15 years ago, it was an experience that changed her life. She learned to incorporate healthy foods and exercise into her life, but most importantly she learned to cook low calorie meals.
Cooking satisfying meals was the key to keeping those pounds off. If the food was tasty, then she would stick to her healthy eating plan. Even better, her family would happily eat the same meals.
In recent years she returned to school at the age of 50 to obtain a nutrition certification. Currently, she volunteers at a local cooking school to improve her skills and authors the blog, Mother Rimmy's Cooking Light Done Right.
Kristi wants you to know that it is possible to lose weight and keep it off, and cooking for yourself is the key. Even better, it's fun, too!
Kristi's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Turkey Pasta Bake
- EcoLifeMate Reusable Food Storage Bags
- Red Lentil Dhal with Coconut Milk
- Easy Sausage Pasta Bake
- Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- Easy Corn Casserole
- Four-Potato Salad Recipe
- Sausage Potato Skillet
- The 10 Best Family Food Blogs
- 5-Ingredient Taco Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways