11 Easy Pot Pie Recipes: Chicken Pot Pie Recipes and Other Comfort Foods
- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
Joan Hayes - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
A mom to 3, Joan loves living in a small town in Georgia - where everyone knows everyone and the kids all say "Yes, Ma'am" and "No, Sir." Where church potlucks, school bake sales, Friday night football and concerts in the park are a way of life. She's always had a sweet tooth, especially for chocolate!
Joan believes food brings people together. Gathering around the family table creates memories to cherish. You don't have to be a professionally trained chef. On her blog, Chocolate, Chocolate and More, Joan shows others how easy it can be to create delicious treats keeps readers coming back for more.
Focusing mainly on sweets, you'll also find a few appetizers, soups, main dishes, and bread recipes. The family does have to be fed, after all.
Joan's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Budget-Friendly Great Depression Casserole
Budget-Friendly Great Depression Casserole may not be the prettiest casserole, but it is a delicious recipe that can serve twelve… Continue reading: "Budget-Friendly Great Depression Casserole"
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- Lindsay Ostrom - Food Blogger
- Shay Shull - Food Blogger
- Karly Campbell - Food Blogger
- Christin Mahrlig - Food Blogger
- Blair Lonergan - Food Blogger
- Christina Lane - Food Blogger
- Ashton Swank - Food Blogger
- Stephanie Brubaker - Food Blogger
- Hannah Holzmann - Food Blogger
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rhubarb Delight Bars Recipe
- Brisket With Mac And Cheese
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Chicken And Couscous
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways