Joan Hayes - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
A mom to 3, Joan loves living in a small town in Georgia - where everyone knows everyone and the kids all say "Yes, Ma'am" and "No, Sir." Where church potlucks, school bake sales, Friday night football and concerts in the park are a way of life. She's always had a sweet tooth, especially for chocolate!
Joan believes food brings people together. Gathering around the family table creates memories to cherish. You don't have to be a professionally trained chef. On her blog, Chocolate, Chocolate and More, Joan shows others how easy it can be to create delicious treats keeps readers coming back for more.
Focusing mainly on sweets, you'll also find a few appetizers, soups, main dishes, and bread recipes. The family does have to be fed, after all.
Joan's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Colorful Christmas Poke Cake
- Patriotic Homemade Sprinkle Cake
- Savannah Seafood Stuffing
- Oysters Rockefeller Bread
- Hearty Haystack Casserole Recipe
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- All-In-One Thanksgiving Casserole
- White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Perfectly Spiced Pumpkin Cake
- Bangin' Mac and Cheese
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways