Top 10 Recipes of November 2013
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
November is a prime month for casseroles. First of all, it's a cold season and nothing warms you up better than a hot, bubbly casserole. Second of all, Thanksgiving is in November, and Thanksgiving is perhaps the biggest casserole holiday. Therefore, November was a good month for casseroles.
You'll find the Top 10 Recipes of November 2013 right here. Among November favorites include chicken casseroles, cinnamon bakes, and stuffing recipes. Also among the list are desserts influenced by the Amish and Grandma. You're going to love these top 10 recipes.
Top 10 Recipes of November 2013
Getting children, or even yourself, to wake up in the morning can be difficult. But, when you smell the delicious aroma of this Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake floating thorough your home, you will want to run to the breakfast table...
This Italian Crescent Casserole is a great ground beef casserole recipe and is very easy to make. There are only five ingredients and six steps - can you believe that!...
Chicken Picasso is one of the most eye-pleasing chicken casserole recipes. The chicken is mixed with beautifully bright bell peppers, and is so tasty. There's a fantastic sauce made from tomatoes, Italian herbs, and cream that is poured over the chicken before it goes into the oven. Yum...
These Amish Pineapple Bars are a must-make. The pineapple base is really refreshing and the cream cheese frosting is literally the icing on the cake. The shredded coconut on top is an added bonus...
Chicken and Dressing Casserole is reminiscent of a Thanksgiving dinner. The good thing is that it can be enjoyed all year round. If you dream about Thanksgiving dinner eleven months of the year, then you're going to want to give this chicken casserole recipe a try...
Have you ever wondered how to combine chicken, rice, and vegetables into one dish? Well, this Perfect Chicken and Rice Dish is a great way to get the maximum flavor out of all the ingredients...
Are you a cranberry fanatic? If you are, you're going to love this Thanksgiving stuffing. My Favorite Stuffing is made with apples and dried cranberries and seasoned with sage and rosemary. Impress your family by making this homemade stuffing and enjoy another cranberry dish at your Thanksgiving table...
This Christmas, say "hello" to Grandma's Hello Dollies. You'll have a hard time saying "goodbye."...
Overnight Pull-Apart Cinnamon Loaf is an easy breakfast casserole that also can be made if you're looking for simple dessert recipes. Prep the dough and let it sit overnight. The next day, you'll have a sticky, sweet bread to enjoy!...
Here's a new way to eat a taco. Line up all of your taco shells, stuff them with ground beef, sprinkle with cheese, and bake. After one bite of this taco shell casserole, you'll fall in love with its crispiness and flavor...
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Quick Dinner Ideas: 20 Easy Dump and Go Meals
- 15 Cabbage Casserole Recipes
- 16 Summer Casserole Recipes for a Picnic
- 12 German Casserole Recipes
- 42 Easy Casserole Recipes for Busy People
- The Unofficial Guide to State Casseroles
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- Crescent Roll Recipes: 23 Crescent Roll Casseroles
- "14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles" Free eCookbook
- 30+ Rice Casserole Recipes Everyone will Love
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mushroom Lasagna With Bechamel And Bolognese Sauces
- Baked Romano Beans
- Short Rib Enchiladas Roja
- Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
- Chicken Pie
- Lamb, Veal And Veggie Stew
- Stuffed Zucchini
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
- Taco Casserole With Rice
- Savory Crepes With Spinach And Cheese
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways