30 Cake Mix Recipes: Easy Cakes, Dessert Bars, and More
Cake mix is a versatile ingredient. You can add it to just about any dessert to shave off extra prep time and develop a deeper flavor. In this collection of 30 Cake Mix Recipes: Easy Cakes, Dessert Bars, and More, there are a plethora of cake mix recipes that you can whip together for a quick, easy, and delicious dessert. No more slaving over a mixing bowl with a ton of ingredients! Not only does this make dessert simple to prepare, but it makes it more affordable, too. Make more time for what's important, like eating dessert, with these cake mix recipes.
30 Cake Mix Recipes:
Easy Cakes, Dessert Bars, and More
Poke cakes are easy cake mix recipes because they often require few ingredients and are always delicious. There are so many different varieties to choose from. Whether you're craving something fruity or something packed with chocolate, these cake mix recipes for poke cake will satisfy your sweet tooth.
1. Red Velvet Brownie Poke Cake (pictured, top right)
2. Raspberry Dream Poke Cake
3. Pina Colada Poke Cake
4. S'mores Poke Cake
5. Funfetti Poke Cake
6. Coconut Fudge Poke Cake
7. Death by Chocolate Poke Cake
8. Bananas Foster Poke Cake
9. Double Pumpkin Poke Cake (pictured, top left)
For more recipes like these, be sure to check out our collection of 43 Fun Poke Cake Recipes.
Nothing is easier than dump and go recipes. There are some days when all you want is a nice dessert to finish off your day, but you shouldn't have to spend a ton of time making it. These cake mix recipes are here to help! All of these dump cakes are made with cake mix and pie filling to minimize the time you spend in the kitchen and maximize your enjoyment. These cake mix recipes are too good to pass up!
1. Apple Berry Dump Cake
2. Peach Pineapple Dump Cake
3. Marshmallow Apple Pie Dump Cake
4. Dump and Go Cherry Betty
5. Pineapple Dump Cake (pictured, top right)
6. Tropical Dump Cake (pictured, top left)
7. Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
Check out our collection of 13 Delicious Bar Cookies, Brownies, and Blondies for more sweet and easy dessert recipes.
One of the best ways to make dessert bars is to start with easy cake mix recipes. A good cake mix adds extra flavor and a dense, but fluffy, texture to any dessert. The options are endless when you have so many different flavors of cake mix to choose from. These dessert bars start with cake mix and are packed with all sorts of goodies, such as candy, sprinkles, and cream filling. With these cake mix recipes, you can create indulgent desserts to share at a party or to keep all for yourself.
1. Blueberry Cake Bars
2. Lemon Neiman Marcus Bars
3. Rolo Cake Mix Bars
4. Black and White Cake Bars (pictured, top right)
5. Pretzel-Bottom Oatmeal Scotchie Bars
6. Funfetti Gooey Bars (pictured, top left)
7. Lemon Oreo Cheesecake Bars
8. No-Bake Cake Batter Oatmeal Fudge Blondies
If you're looking for a simple and tasty dish to serve for dessert, these cake mix recipes are just what you need. Now, you can make unique cakes, cobblers, and other dessert casseroles that you never thought possible. You will love working with cake mix because it eliminates extra dishes and extra time.
1. Honey Bun Cake
2. Red Velvet Gooey Butter Cake (pictured, top left)
3. Funfetti Cake Batter Cinnamon Roll Casserole
4. Rhubarb Pineapple Upside Down Cake
5. Milano Cookie Cake (pictured, top right)
6. Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake
Read NextCherry Blondie Brownie Bars