5-Ingredient Recipes for Dessert
This collection of 5-Ingredient Recipes for Dessert showcases the best five-ingredient recipes that make it easy for you to have the perfect dessert. Even though these easy dessert recipes are simple to prepare, they taste amazing. Since they are made with 5 ingredients or less, they are great to bring to parties and will be definite crowd-pleasers. The abundance of chocolate desserts will make anyone's mouth water, but for a more refreshing dish, try some of the indulgent fruit desserts, too. There's something for everyone in this variety of desserts, from cookie bar recipes to easy cake recipes.
5-Ingredient Recipes for Dessert
1. Better than Sex Poke Cake (pictured, right) - This decadent chocolate cake is topped with Cool Whip frosting, caramel and Heath toffee bits.
2. Raspberry Dream Poke Cake - This is one of the easiest 5-ingredient recipes because all you do is poke holes in vanilla cake, fill with raspberry Jell-O and top with raspberry pie filling. It's that simple!
3. Strawberry Jell-O Poke Cake - Funfetti cake mix and strawberry Jell-O make this one of the most delicious easy cake recipes and is perfect for when you want a fruit-flavored dessert with 5 ingredients or less.
4. Lemon Poke Cake - Dreamy and light is what describes this type of 5-ingredient recipes. If you love lemon and want to try something new, this is the cake for you.
5. Peach Cobbler Dump Cake - Make this one of your go-to 5-ingredient recipes for when you're craving something sweet. Peaches, cinnamon and yellow cake mix make this dump cake super easy, yet amazingly tasty.
1. Naughty Brownies - This is one of the 5-ingredient recipes that is so wrong that it's right. Layers of cookie dough, brownies, peanut butter cups and chocolate chips are sure to make you break any diet.
2. Cookies N Cream Brownies (pictured, top) - This rich dessert uses just four ingredients yet has a made-from-scratch taste. You will love these brownies with flavors of cookies and cream.
3. Heavenly Hash Donut Blondies (pictured, left) - Donuts, cookies and cream chocolate bars, chocolate chip cookie dough, marshmallow fluff and chocolate icing make this one of the most decadent 5-ingredient recipes ever.
4. Caramel Carrot Cake Bars - Gooey caramel is tucked inside these carrot cake bars that you can make with 5 ingredients or less.
5. Jam Cobbler Bars - This is definitely one of the more unique 5-ingredient recipes. These dessert bars will taste just like the fruit cobbler you already love and the best part is that these are easily customizable with your favorite jam.
1. 3-Ingredient Cobbler - In just three ingredients, you can have a light and airy dessert that is half cobbler, half cake and all-around yummy.
2. 5-Ingredient Pecan Peach Crumble - This pecan peach crumble has both nutty and sweet fruit flavors that go hand in hand. Plus, it can be made with 5 ingredients, which gives you no excuse not to make it!
3. Chocolate and Cinnamon Bread Pudding (pictured, right) - This is one of the 5-ingredient recipes for bread pudding that is extra special because it blends chocolate and cinnamon for a unique, yet great-tasting dish.
4. 5-Ingredient Mango Crumble - Make this mango crumble today and enjoy a different type of fruit dessert that is both refreshing and rich. This dessert is a no-brainer because it's one of those 5-ingredient recipes that you've come to love for their simplicity.
5. Fantabulous Frozen Ice Cream Casserole - Ice cream sandwiches, whipped topping, and chocolate and caramel sauces make this no-bake dessert an indulgent dish that is beyond easy to prepare, but amazing to eat.
Read NextMagically Easy Peach Cobbler