17 Easy Pineapple Casserole Recipes
Find classic pinapple casseroles as well as main dishes and desserts with pineapple.
Pineapple casserole is a classic side dish recipe, and now you can make many variations with this collection of 17 Easy Pineapple Casserole Recipes.
Pineapple casserole recipes are especially great to have on hand around Easter because the sweet pineapple goes amazingly well with salty, smoky ham. However, pineapple has such a refreshing flavor that it great during any season. Below you will find perfect pineapple side dishes, but you will also find pleasant pineapple desserts and main dish recipes with pineapple that are delicious any day of the year.
No matter when you choose to make your pineapple casserole, we guarantee that you will love all of the recipes included in this collection of 17 Easy Pineapple Casserole Recipes.
17 Easy Pineapple Casserole Recipes
Table of Contents
Pineapple casserole makes for a popular side dish recipe. For more side dish ideas, check out our collection of Baked Corn Casserole Recipes: 10 Simple Side Dish Casseroles
Side Dish Pineapple Casserole Recipes
- Baked Pineapple CasseroleThis sweet and juicy pineapple casserole is the perfect pairing for ham.
- Hot Pineapple CasseroleSalty crackers complement sweet pineapple and Cheddar cheese in this Hot Pineapple Casserole.
- Pineapple and Sweet Potato CasseroleIf you thought sweet potato casserole couldn't get any better, think again. Pineapple adds another layer of flavor to this classic holiday side dish.
- Pineapple Breakfast CasseroleThis five ingredient breakfast casserole is just the thing to make for your next special occasion brunch.
- Pineapple CasseroleIf you love bread pudding, then you are sure to enjoy this recipe for Pineapple Casserole. Crushed pineapple, bread, and egg combine to make this sweet casserole.
- Sweet and Salty Pineapple CasseroleThis pineapple casserole combines canned pineapple with bread cubes and is so good it will convert anyone who thinks they don't like pineapple.
Main Dish Casseroles with Pineapple
- Sweet and Sour Chicken CasseroleThis sweet and sour recipe tastes just like the restaurant recipe, but you can make it at home!
- Sweet Chili Chicken Enchilada CasserolePinapple, carrots, and chicken create the filling in this Asian-inspired enchilada casserole.
- Mini Deep Dish Hawaiian Pizza CasserolesNo matter how you feel about pineapple on pizza, these mini deep dish Hawaiian pizzas are too cute to resist!
- Pineapple Chicken CasseroleSweet, savory, and completely delicious are all words that describe this unique chicken casserole recipe.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake & More Pineapple Desserts
- Traditional Pineapple Upside-Down CakeThis collection wouldn't be complete without a recipe for the classic pineapple dessert.
- Amish Pineapple BarsThis reader-favorite pineapple dessert features a luscious cream cheese frosting and toasted coconut.
- Pineapple Bars with Coconut DrizzleThese light and refreshing dessert bars are perfect for a spring or summer dessert.
- Pina Colada Earthquake CakeWhile this recipe has a complicated process of preparation, the end result is well worth the effort! Try this recipe for the next special occasion or party.
- Pineapple Dump CakePineapple Dump Cake is the quintessential dump cake recipe. Crushed pineapple, cherry pie filling, and yellow cake mix combine to make this old-fashioned favorite.
- Easiest Banana Split Dump CakeThis recipe has all the flavor of a traditional banana split, but comes in the form of a dump cake. Top this dessert with vanilla ice cream for the perfect treat.
- Tropical Getaway Dessert BarsNo matter the season, whipping up these dessert bars will transport your taste buds to a warmer climate. Thanks to canned pineapple, you can make these year round!
If you enjoyed these fruity desserts, then you will enjoy our collection of 27 Sweet Recipes for Cobblers
Read NextCrunchy Creole Green Bean Casserole