This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Apple Fritter Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Apple Fritter Casserole is an easy breakfast treat that’s made with crescent rolls, granny smith apples, brown sugar, cinnamon topped with an easy glaze! If you’ve tried my recipes for Chicken Casserole, Tater Tot Casserole and Tuna Noodle Casserole you know how easy and quick casseroles can be! Sure, Cinnamon Rolls, French Toast, croissants and donuts are delicious, but have you ever tried having an Apple Fritter Casserole for breakfast? It’s rich, hearty, absolutely delicious and you don’t have to work all day to make it."
Read NextMaple Eggnog French Toast Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Maple Eggnog French Toast Casserole
- Make-Ahead Cowboy Brunch Casserole
- Overnight Sausage and Caramelized Onion Breakfast Bake
- Veggie Bonanza Egg and Cheese Bake
- Old Fashioned Apple Spice Oatmeal
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- Monkey Bread Recipe
- Country Gravy Breakfast Casserole
- Overnight Praline French Toast Casserole
- Crepes Lorraine Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Divan
- Delicious Homemade Chocolate
- Creamy Chicken And Mushroom With Polenta
- Mint Magic Cookie Bars
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- The Ultimate Tender Slow Cooker Steak Pie
- Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- Deep Dish Apple Pie Recipe
- How To Make Apple Pie Filling
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways