Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This naturally gluten-free broccoli rice casserole can easily be made vegetarian, but I add cooked chicken to make it heartier. I use brown rice for whole grains and have replaced cream-of soup with a combo of chicken broth and cream cheese. This delicious casserole comes together quickly and is a family favorite! You can also prep this Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole in a freezer bag and store for a busy night. Just thaw, spread into a casserole dish and bake!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9x12 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chicken Enchilada
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole Bake
- Dorito Casserole
- Chile Relleno Casserole
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Sweet Corn Red Potato Salad
- No-bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways