Canned Soup Recipes: 15 Easy Casserole Recipes with Canned Soup
Canned soup casseroles will make meal prep a breeze and get dinner on the table in a hurry!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Casserole recipes are known for being an easy and delicious way to prepare a meal for your family. Easy meal preparation saves you valuable time in the kitchen so you can spend more time doing the things you enjoy most. We have assembled this collection of Canned Soup Recipes: 15 Easy Casserole Recipes with Canned Soup so you can easily find recipes that utilize the hidden gem of the pantry: canned soup.
Whether you prefer cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, or another type of canned soup, you will find easy dinner ideas with the help of our collection. Canned soup adds the perfect amount of creaminess and flavor to your favorite casserole and all you need to do is use the can opener! In no time at all, you will be able to enjoy an amazing meal with these easy casserole recipes.
Our varied collection of Canned Soup Recipes: 15 Easy Casserole Recipes with Canned Soup, includes recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, so you will be able to make a meal that is both easy and delicious. So, take your pick of these pantry meals and whip up something great. Happy casserole cooking!
Table of Contents
Casserole Recipes with Cream of Chicken Soup
These easy casserole recipes are filled with the creamy goodness of cream of chicken soup. For a comforting meal, try any of these casserole recipes. If you never thought of using canned soup in a breakfast casserole, think again!
Grandma Betty's Crunchy Chicken Casserole (shown) gets its creamy goodness from cream of chicken soup. French fried onions gives this recipe the perfect crunch.
- One Pan Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
The rice cooks in cream soup and chicken broth, which makes incredibly savory and delicious and saves you from dirtying another pan.
- Easy Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie
Canned soup and chicken broth provide both the sauce as well as the seasoning for this easy casserole. It's a great, all-in-one meal!
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Breakfast Potato Casserole
Chicken sausage, potatoes, and bell pepper makes this a delicious slow cooker meal perfect for any time of the day.
- Easy, Cheesy, Ritzy Chicken Casserole
Once you've cooked the noodles for this recipe, it's a simple dump and go meal, which makes it ideal for busy weeknights.
For more great casserole recipes that will also help you save money, check out our free, downloadable eCookbook "9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget" Free eCookbook
Casserole Recipes with Cream of Mushroom Soup
Here you will find a varied collection of recipes that have one thing common: they all use cream of mushroom soup! Whether you like pork chops, tuna casserole, ground beef casserole, chicken casserole, or even spaghetti casserole, you can find a new way to use your favorite canned soup. Dinner has never been so easy to make. Break out the can opener and try one of these casseroles today!
Spaghetti Casserole (shown) creatively combines cream of mushroom soup along with tomato sauce and sour cream in this satisfying Italian-inspired casserole.
- Baked Pork Chops and Scalloped Potatoes
After taking a bite of this delicious pork chop casserole, you'd never guess that the sauce was made from canned soup!
- Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
This unique casserole is bursting with fresh cut vegetables as well as canned tuna and noodles. It is truly a one pan meal!
- Comforting Amish Yumasetti Ground Beef Casserole
Both cream of chicken and mushroom soups are used in this easy recipe. For a truly comforting meal, look no further than this ground beef casserole.
- Chicken and Rice-a-Roni Casserole
Creamy canned soup combines wonderfully with the savory Rice-a-Roni. This is a simple recipe that is sure to be enjoyed by everyone!
Need more easy dinner ideas? Take a look at our recipe collection of Quick Dinner Ideas: 20 Easy Dump and Go Meals
Casserole Recipes with Other Canned Soups
These easy casserole recipes use other types of canned soup to create a meal that is flavorful and easy to make. Cheese soup, tomato soup, and even cream of celery feature in these amazing recipes. Try one of these unique casserole recipes for a dining experience that is out of the world.
Mediterranean Chicken Casserole (shown) used canned celery soup which pairs very well with the oregano and spinach in this chicken casserole.
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Casserole
This easy recipe is somewhere between stuffed cabbage rolls, because it uses tomato soup, and a Reuben sandwich because of the corned beef.
- Savory Shipwreck Casserole
Tomato soup adds rich and savory notes to this hearty ground beef casserole. Potatoes, carrots, and more round out this satisfying dish.
- Cheesy Zucchini and Potato Casserole
Since this recipe uses a can of cheese soup, this recipe is much faster to make than if you made a cheese sauce from scratch.
For more creative ways to use canned soup, check out our collection of 12 Campbell's Recipes: Casserole Recipes with Campbell's Soup
What's your favorite flavor of canned soup to cook with? Let us know in the comments!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
"You only need 5 ingredients and about 10 minutes to pull together this easy Crescent Roll Chicken Casserole! Like a simplified… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Crescent Roll Chicken Casserole"
- Healthier Pumpkin Mac and Cheese
- Simplified Stuffed Cabbage Casserole
- Twenty Minute Tortellini Bake
- Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
- Velveeta Hash Brown Casserole
- Layered Pierogi Casserole
- One Skillet Pumpkin Lasagna
- Creamy Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Slow Cooker Mexican Hashbrown Casserole
- Baked Potato Skins Mac and Cheese
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- Easy Homemade Macaroni And Cheese Recipe
- Shepherd's Pie With Tater Tots
- Cowboy Casserole
- Green Bean Casserole
- Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
- Chai Baked Oatmeal With Blueberries
- Shakshouka With Feta
- Caramelized Onion, Bacon, And Gruyere Cheese Spread
- Goat Cheese, Chive, Smoke Salmon Dutch Baby
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways