Bacon Jalapeno Popper Mac and Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Bacon Jalapeno Popper Mac and Cheese: Creamy cheesy pasta loaded with crispy bacon and spicy jalapenos. Your favorite bar food turned into a decadent main dish! I didn’t hold back on this Bacon Jalapeno Popper Mac and Cheese recipe. Go big or go home! It has over one POUND of bacon, and 5 jalapenos in the recipe! Then the whole thing is covered with crispy crunchy bread crumbs. Kids love this dish that is ready in less than 30 minutes!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
When are cheesy potato recipes not a good idea? Never. You'll absolutely love this Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole. The creamy potatoes… Continue reading: "Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate And Preserve Squares
- Frittata The Easy Way
- Ground Beef Enchiladas
- Doritos Taco Casserole Recipe
- Meat & Cheese Pasta Casserole
- Chili Cheese Tater Tots Casserole
- Pork Tamale Casserole Authentic Taste No Husk
- Breaded Baked Zucchini
- Southwestern Egg Roll Bake
- Southern Eggplant Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways