Bacon Jalapeno Popper Mac and Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Bacon Jalapeno Popper Mac and Cheese: Creamy cheesy pasta loaded with crispy bacon and spicy jalapenos. Your favorite bar food turned into a decadent main dish! I didn’t hold back on this Bacon Jalapeno Popper Mac and Cheese recipe. Go big or go home! It has over one POUND of bacon, and 5 jalapenos in the recipe! Then the whole thing is covered with crispy crunchy bread crumbs. Kids love this dish that is ready in less than 30 minutes!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Easy Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Oatmeal Lemon Creme Bars
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Hamburger Casserole With Rice
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Sausage Hash Brown Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways