"9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget" Free eCookbook
Eating on a budget has never been easier or more delicious!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
A nice meal doesn't have to be expensive. With the right ingredients and the right recipe, you can create a delicious dish on a budget. Our free eCookbook, 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget, gives you plenty of inexpensive meal ideas. No longer do you have to sacrifice taste for frugality; you can accomplish both at the same time! Whether you're eating on a budget out of necessity or just think it's good practice, this eCookbook is here to help you every step of the way.
What will you find inside the 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget free eCookbook? A variety of easy-to-make dinners that the whole family will enjoy. It starts with recipes that only use five ingredients, if you can believe it. Cut your grocery list in half, thus slashing your grocery bill. It's a great way to stay on budget. The next chapters focus on chicken and ground beef, since they are relatively inexpensive meats. Pairing them with some economical ingredients will also keep you on budget. The final section involves pork. You don't have to save pork chops for a special occasion. Learn how to make a delicious pork chop casserole while still staying on budget.
You'll discover you can make delicious casserole recipes without breaking the bank. You're sure to enjoy this free eCookbook, 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget.
Plus, Don't Miss Our Other eBooks!
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eBooks. You'll find titles such as:
What's Inside the eCookbook
Recipes with 5 Ingredients
When a casserole recipe requires only a handful of ingredients, you can be pretty sure that it's also a budget-friendly recipe. The recipes in the first chapter of 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget all fall under this category. You may do a double take when you look at the recipes, but they really do only require five ingredients. If you're skeptical about the taste, don't be. When you use the right ingredients together, you don't need a lot. You may find yourself spending less time in the grocery store because your list won't be as long as it used to be! Grandma's Spaghetti Cheese Dish (p. 8) is a simple pasta casserole but has lovely flavor due to the garlic.
Recipes with Chicken
Chicken is a relatively inexpensive meat, so it's great to use when you're eating on a budget. Plus, since chicken is so versatile, you can make it about one hundred different ways and never get bored with it. In this chapter, you'll learn how to make budget-friendly chicken recipes a few different ways. Some people think it's impossible to stay healthy when eating on a budget, but that's simply not true. Chicken with Creamy Rice (p. 9) uses inexpensive ingredients such as cream of chicken soup and sliced carrots to add flavor and texture. It doesn't take many ingredients to make this dish come together. And, since you're using ingredients that are good for you, this is a healthy casserole recipe to add to your collection.
Recipes with Ground Beef
Ground beef is another versatile and inexpensive meat to cook with. And, like chicken, it's nearly impossible to get bored with it. It tastes great in Mexican and Italian dishes, as well as in American home cookin'. To see what else you can make with ground beef when eating on a budget, download your free copy of our eCookbook. Twisted Tater Tot Casserole (p. 13) is one you've probably never had before. It certainly is not your ordinary tater tot casserole. By cooking the ground beef in the bottom of the pan first, and mixing it will the other ingredients later, you get chunks of ground beef instead of crumbles. It makes the texture a bit different, making it unique from other ground beef casseroles.
Recipes with Pork
When one thinks of pork chops, "cheap" is probably not the first word that comes to mind. To some, pork chops are saved for special occasions. It's time to rethink that philosophy because this free eCookbook,shows you how to make pork chops the frugal way. The secret is how you prepare them. Easy Pork Chop Casserole (p. 14) uses ingredients such as cream of mushroom soup and frozen veggies to flavor them the right way and help to turn them into a delicious casserole. Plus, this recipe only has 10 minutes of prep time!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Holiday Leftover Tetrazzini
- Baked Reuben Casserole
- Canned Soup Recipes: 15 Easy Casserole Recipes with Canned Soup
- Meaty Pierogi Casserole
- The Shepherd's Favorite Pie
- Twenty Minute Tortellini Bake
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Supreme
- Dump and Bake Overnight Macaroni and Cheese
- Million Dollar Spaghetti Bake
- Four Cheese Pumpkin Pasta Bake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Vegetarian Overnight Breakfast Casserole
- Dump-and-Bake Cool Ranch Dorito Chicken Casserole
- Ground Beef Recipes: 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes
- Fiesta Classic Ceramic Square Baker
- 18 Great Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes
- Microplane Gourmet Mandoline Slicer
- 18 Easy Make Ahead Breakfast Recipes for Christmas Morning
- Easy Ravioli Lasagna Bake
- Sallie's Overnight Easy Breakfast Casserole
- Stuffing and Dressing: What's the Difference?
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways