"California Collection" Chocolate Box Review
By: Editors of AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"California Collection" Chocolate Box
Provided by Santa Barbara Chocolate Company
Reviewed by Emily Racette
I am extremely pleased to present Santa Barbara Chocolate Company's "California Collection" chocolate box. It's filled with 8 ounces (20 pieces) of all kinds of chocolate - chocolate covered almonds, walnuts dipped in dark chocolate, soft orange nougat, crisp buttery toffees, chewy caramels, double dipped chocolate cherries, soft butter cream truffles, dark chocolate cranberries, and more.
When the sample box arrived at AllFreeCasseroleRecipes' headquarters, the chocolates disappeared quickly; they are just too good to resist. Even though the chocolates are small, I found myself wanting to savor each bite, so I ate each chocolate in about three bites. I started with a butter cream truffle. The chocolate was decadent, and the butter cream filling was so smooth and creamy. I loved every bite. The chocolate covered almonds were equally as good, though they had a very different texture. The salty nuts were crunchy underneath the rich chocolate.
This box of chocolates is called the "California Collection" because the fruit and nuts used are grown in California. Santa Barbara Chocolate Company's Maitre Chocolatier, Jason Vishnefske, combines high quality chocolate that has been imported from Europe and exotic cocoas from around the world with natural products from California to create decadent chocolate creations that fit in with the health-conscious California lifestyle.
This giveaway has ended.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Rachael Ray Lasagna Lover Pan
- Cuisinart 13-Cup Food Processor
- Ankomn Incredible Vacuum Sealing Container
- Brieftons Tall Food Chopper
- Farberware Colortech 12" Skillet Review
- Paula Deen Speckled Square Baker
- Tovolo Christmas Baking Bundle Review
- King's Hawaiian BBQ Sauce Review
- "California Collection" Chocolate Box Review
- Cholula Variety Pack Review
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Weeknight Ground Beef Casserole
- Vintage Funeral Potatoes
- No-Bake Banana Dessert Lasagna
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Lush
- Sharable Creamy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- Simple Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Twisted Tater Tot Casserole
- Beef and Cheese Tater Tot Casserole
- New Taco Casserole
- Bubble-Up Hamburger Casserole