"California Collection" Chocolate Box Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"California Collection" Chocolate Box
Provided by Santa Barbara Chocolate Company
Reviewed by Emily Racette
I am extremely pleased to present Santa Barbara Chocolate Company's "California Collection" chocolate box. It's filled with 8 ounces (20 pieces) of all kinds of chocolate - chocolate covered almonds, walnuts dipped in dark chocolate, soft orange nougat, crisp buttery toffees, chewy caramels, double dipped chocolate cherries, soft butter cream truffles, dark chocolate cranberries, and more.
When the sample box arrived at AllFreeCasseroleRecipes' headquarters, the chocolates disappeared quickly; they are just too good to resist. Even though the chocolates are small, I found myself wanting to savor each bite, so I ate each chocolate in about three bites. I started with a butter cream truffle. The chocolate was decadent, and the butter cream filling was so smooth and creamy. I loved every bite. The chocolate covered almonds were equally as good, though they had a very different texture. The salty nuts were crunchy underneath the rich chocolate.
This box of chocolates is called the "California Collection" because the fruit and nuts used are grown in California. Santa Barbara Chocolate Company's Maitre Chocolatier, Jason Vishnefske, combines high quality chocolate that has been imported from Europe and exotic cocoas from around the world with natural products from California to create decadent chocolate creations that fit in with the health-conscious California lifestyle.
This giveaway has ended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Enter to Win a Dreamfarm Supreme 7-Piece Tool Set!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Antigua 5-Piece Knife Set!
- Dorot Garlic and Herbs + Cooler Bag Review
- Enter to win a Tovolo Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set!
- Chance to Win a CDN ProAccurate Folding Thermometer!
- CLR Bathroom & Kitchen Cleaner Review
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- Win a Rosle Pizza Cutter!
- Win a Bundle of King's Hawaiian BBQ Sauces!
- Win an Ohuhu 2-in-1 Salt and Pepper Grinder Review!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Oatmeal Lemon Creme Bars
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Hamburger Casserole With Rice
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Sausage Hash Brown Casserole
- Sweet Potato Casserole With Marshmallows
- Reuben Casserole
- Smoked Sausage Pasta Bake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways