"California Collection" Chocolate Box Review
By: Editors of AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"California Collection" Chocolate Box
Provided by Santa Barbara Chocolate Company
Reviewed by Emily Racette
I am extremely pleased to present Santa Barbara Chocolate Company's "California Collection" chocolate box. It's filled with 8 ounces (20 pieces) of all kinds of chocolate - chocolate covered almonds, walnuts dipped in dark chocolate, soft orange nougat, crisp buttery toffees, chewy caramels, double dipped chocolate cherries, soft butter cream truffles, dark chocolate cranberries, and more.
When the sample box arrived at AllFreeCasseroleRecipes' headquarters, the chocolates disappeared quickly; they are just too good to resist. Even though the chocolates are small, I found myself wanting to savor each bite, so I ate each chocolate in about three bites. I started with a butter cream truffle. The chocolate was decadent, and the butter cream filling was so smooth and creamy. I loved every bite. The chocolate covered almonds were equally as good, though they had a very different texture. The salty nuts were crunchy underneath the rich chocolate.
This box of chocolates is called the "California Collection" because the fruit and nuts used are grown in California. Santa Barbara Chocolate Company's Maitre Chocolatier, Jason Vishnefske, combines high quality chocolate that has been imported from Europe and exotic cocoas from around the world with natural products from California to create decadent chocolate creations that fit in with the health-conscious California lifestyle.
This giveaway has ended.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sunflower Silicone Lid
- Cuban Sandwich Casserole
- Campbell's Green Chile Casserole
- Campbell's Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Comforting Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
- Cheesy Baked Pasta Casserole
- 1950s Family-Favorite Tuna Casserole
- 1950s Blueberry Buckle
- Ultimate Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- Amish Ground Beef and Noodle Casserole