"California Collection" Chocolate Box Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"California Collection" Chocolate Box
Provided by Santa Barbara Chocolate Company
Reviewed by Emily Racette
I am extremely pleased to present Santa Barbara Chocolate Company's "California Collection" chocolate box. It's filled with 8 ounces (20 pieces) of all kinds of chocolate - chocolate covered almonds, walnuts dipped in dark chocolate, soft orange nougat, crisp buttery toffees, chewy caramels, double dipped chocolate cherries, soft butter cream truffles, dark chocolate cranberries, and more.
When the sample box arrived at AllFreeCasseroleRecipes' headquarters, the chocolates disappeared quickly; they are just too good to resist. Even though the chocolates are small, I found myself wanting to savor each bite, so I ate each chocolate in about three bites. I started with a butter cream truffle. The chocolate was decadent, and the butter cream filling was so smooth and creamy. I loved every bite. The chocolate covered almonds were equally as good, though they had a very different texture. The salty nuts were crunchy underneath the rich chocolate.
This box of chocolates is called the "California Collection" because the fruit and nuts used are grown in California. Santa Barbara Chocolate Company's Maitre Chocolatier, Jason Vishnefske, combines high quality chocolate that has been imported from Europe and exotic cocoas from around the world with natural products from California to create decadent chocolate creations that fit in with the health-conscious California lifestyle.
This giveaway has ended.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Win a Brieftons QuickPull Food Chopper!
WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
Chance to Win a Kai Wasabi Stainless Steel Utility Knife!
Chance to Win a Farberware 4-Piece Nesting Saucepot Set!
Chance to Win an Ayesha Curry Cast Iron Dutch Oven!
Win a Bundle of King's Hawaiian BBQ Sauces!
Win an Anolon Vesta Cast Iron Covered Dutch Oven!
Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
Blossom Trivets and Grater Review
Win a Tovolo Measuring Cup Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Taylor Rapid Response Thermometer
- Dump-and-Bake Creamy Chicken Penne Pasta
- Farberware 4-Piece Nesting Saucepot Set
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Spaghetti
- Kai Wasabi Stainless Steel Utility Knife
- Paula Deen Stoneware Covered Oval Casserole
- Philly Cheesesteak Lasagna Roll Ups
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways