"California Collection" Chocolate Box Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"California Collection" Chocolate Box
Provided by Santa Barbara Chocolate Company
Reviewed by Emily Racette
I am extremely pleased to present Santa Barbara Chocolate Company's "California Collection" chocolate box. It's filled with 8 ounces (20 pieces) of all kinds of chocolate - chocolate covered almonds, walnuts dipped in dark chocolate, soft orange nougat, crisp buttery toffees, chewy caramels, double dipped chocolate cherries, soft butter cream truffles, dark chocolate cranberries, and more.
When the sample box arrived at AllFreeCasseroleRecipes' headquarters, the chocolates disappeared quickly; they are just too good to resist. Even though the chocolates are small, I found myself wanting to savor each bite, so I ate each chocolate in about three bites. I started with a butter cream truffle. The chocolate was decadent, and the butter cream filling was so smooth and creamy. I loved every bite. The chocolate covered almonds were equally as good, though they had a very different texture. The salty nuts were crunchy underneath the rich chocolate.
This box of chocolates is called the "California Collection" because the fruit and nuts used are grown in California. Santa Barbara Chocolate Company's Maitre Chocolatier, Jason Vishnefske, combines high quality chocolate that has been imported from Europe and exotic cocoas from around the world with natural products from California to create decadent chocolate creations that fit in with the health-conscious California lifestyle.
This giveaway has ended.
Read NextEmile Henry Lasagna Baking Dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you love traditional beef stroganoff, then you will love this recipe for Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff Casserole. This easy casserole… Continue reading: "Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff Casserolevideocam"
- Chance to Win an Emile Henry Lasagna Baking Dish!
- Reynolds Wrap Pan Lining Paper Review
- Win an Anolon Nouvelle Copper Covered Casserole!
- REVOL Round 1.75-Quart Cocotte Review
- Enter to Win an Impressor Plus Meat Tenderizer!
- Chantal Oval Baking Dish Review
- Enter to Win a Trudeau Stocking Stuffer Baking Set!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- Win an Anolon Vesta Cast Iron Skillet!
- Chance to Win a Black Cube Nonstick Stainless Steel Casserole Pot!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Totally Turkey Tetrazzini
- Cheesy Steak and Potato Casserole
- Charming French Chicken Casserole
- Poblano Potato Gratin
- Creamy and Cheesy Stuffing Topped Squash Casserole
- Strawberry Rhubarb Bars
- Christmas Velvet Layer Cake
- Sloppy Joe Dip
- Mini Beef Pot Pies
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways