BergHOFF Ron Chef's Knife
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
BergHOFF Ron Chef's Knife
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
The BergHOFF Ron Chef's Knife is one of the most unique knives I have ever used. The black steel knife is made from titanium and features a non-stick coating. You can choose from a matching black handle that makes this knife incredibly sleek or a complementary wooden handle.
This knife looks quite unique upon first look. The entire knife, blade and handle, are forged from a single piece of metal. The steel itself is very strong and can slice through just about any food item. The nonstick coating allows you to prep food without it getting stuck to the knife. This is particularly helpful when dicing onions since they have a tendency to stick to blades.
In addition to the superior materials used to make this knife, the actual design helps to chop better. While the handle doesn't have a soft grip like some knifes, it is forged to fit comfortably in any hand. The overall shape of the knife actually provides a great rocking motion for chopping.
The knife also has a perfect balance between the blade and the bolster. Once I determine that I like the blade of a knife, the balance is the next quality I look at. It allows for great control over the knife's motions, leading to perfect cuts.
Overall this is a knife I would recommend for any kitchen. The all-purpose functionality, paired with the durability of the materials, ensures it will be a vital tool for any cook or chef.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Pennsylvania Dutch Ham and Noodle Casserole is a quick and easy meal that is just as comforting as any slow-cooked dish. This is… Continue reading: "Pennsylvania Dutch Ham and Noodle Casserole"
Chance to Win a Paula Deen Speckled 4-Piece Bakeware Set!
Chef's Planet Measuring Colanders Review
Chance to win Tovolo Precision Cutting Mats!
Chance to Win a Tovolo Comfort Grip Chef's Knife!
Simply Potatoes Review
Emile Henry Round Dutch Oven Review
Win a GIR Silicone Casserole Lid!
Ergo Chef 3-piece Knife Set Review
Dorot Garlic and Herbs + Cooler Bag Review
Ecolution Bliss Fry Pan Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ox Tongue Goulash
- Potato Soup with Ham Hock and Petit Pois (Garden Peas)
- Butter Beans and Beets (s)Mush
- Squid Curry with Turmeric Rice
- Chicken Broccoli Tortellini Bake
- Stuffed Peppers and Tomatoes
- Best Ever Cannellini and Butter Bean Soup
- Delicious Duck on Soba Buckwheat Noodles
- Pizza Pasta
- Pulled Chicken
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways