BergHOFF Ron Chef's Knife
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
BergHOFF Ron Chef's Knife
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
The BergHOFF Ron Chef's Knife is one of the most unique knives I have ever used. The black steel knife is made from titanium and features a non-stick coating. You can choose from a matching black handle that makes this knife incredibly sleek or a complementary wooden handle.
This knife looks quite unique upon first look. The entire knife, blade and handle, are forged from a single piece of metal. The steel itself is very strong and can slice through just about any food item. The nonstick coating allows you to prep food without it getting stuck to the knife. This is particularly helpful when dicing onions since they have a tendency to stick to blades.
In addition to the superior materials used to make this knife, the actual design helps to chop better. While the handle doesn't have a soft grip like some knifes, it is forged to fit comfortably in any hand. The overall shape of the knife actually provides a great rocking motion for chopping.
The knife also has a perfect balance between the blade and the bolster. Once I determine that I like the blade of a knife, the balance is the next quality I look at. It allows for great control over the knife's motions, leading to perfect cuts.
Overall this is a knife I would recommend for any kitchen. The all-purpose functionality, paired with the durability of the materials, ensures it will be a vital tool for any cook or chef.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- All About Blanks Casserole Carrier Review
- Win a BergHOFF Perfect Slice Casserole Pan!
- Chobani Yogurts Reviews
- Rachael Ray 1.5-Quart Baking Dish Review
- Chef's Design Lasagna Pan Plus Review
- Enter to Win a Savor Cube Tray!
- Enter to Win a Free Utensil Dinner Boat!
- Win a Frieling WOLL Casserole Pan!
- Win a Talisman Nature Cutting Board!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Butter Oven Baked Corn
- Lemon Bars
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Seafood Pasta Salad
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Grilled Mexican Street Corn Salad
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways