Rachael Ray Lasagna Lover Pan
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Rachael Ray Lasagna Lover Pan
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
The wide handles and bright design of the Rachael Ray Lasagna Lover Pan make it an eye-catching addition to your kitchen. This stoneware baker will make any casserole look great. This is a big, beautiful piece that leaves extra room for love. The handles are a great feature as they allow room for pot holders when you're taking it out of the oven.
The Lasagna Lover is dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe. It'll soon become your go-to dish for lasagna, casseroles, salad, and all kinds of baked recipes. Spacious and oversized, it's designed to feed a crowd. You can use it for baking and roasting. There is a glazed interior that does not interact with foods.
A lot of old-fashioned casserole pans are just a little outdated and can be hard to grip, especially when loaded with heavy ingredients. This pan’s size and large user-friendly handles take the design into this century, and we couldn’t be happier. Grandma’s famous casserole recipes will look outstanding in this beautiful pan.
There's a modern design to this Rachael Ray cookware. It's rectangular and brightly colored. The lime green and purple versions are very contemporary and exciting. The benefit of having a cute lasagna pan is that it can go straight from the oven to the table. It will bring some fun to your kitchen. Serve up a fresh salad or cobbler in the Lasagna Lover for a vibrant addition to your table.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Paula Deen Speckled 4-Piece Bakeware Set
Rachael Ray Stoneware Covered Casserole
Black Cube Nonstick Stainless Steel Casserole Pot
Emile Henry Lasagna Baking Dish
Ayesha Curry Cast Iron Dutch Oven
Cool Gear Steamer Tray Review
Tabletops Gallery 4-Piece Mixing Bowl Set Review
Farberware Colortech 12" Skillet Review
Prepara Holiday Cooking Prize Pack Review
Chef's Planet Measuring Colanders Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Seasonal Vegetables: How to Choose Vegetables That Are in Season
- 11 Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole Recipes
- Aunt Sonja's Cherry Squares
- Black Cube Nonstick Stainless Steel Casserole Pot
- 25 Church Potluck Recipes
- 12 Best Seafood Casserole Recipes from Around the World
- 9 Reuben Casserole Recipes and Corned Beef and Cabbage Casseroles
- 16 Casserole Recipes for St. Patrick's Day
- Ultimate Meat Lasagna
- Rachael Ray Stoneware Covered Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways