14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
BergHOFF Antigua 5-Piece Knife Set
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
BergHOFF Antigua 5-Piece Knife Set
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
The BergHOFF Antigua 5-Piece Knife Set is an exquisite collection of knives housed in a beautiful wooden case for storage and transportation. The set includes a 8.25" carving, 8" chefs, 7" santoku, 5" santoku, and 3.25" paring knife. The set makes a perfect gift for foodie, chefs, and those just starting to cook.
I was delighted by the quality of each knife. The blades are incredibly sharp and perfectly angled for the perfect cut. The tough, German steel does a great job slicing, chopping, dicing, and even peeling foods.
I love the curvature of each handle. It allows your hand to get a comfortable grasp on the knives. The triple-rivet design ensures durability and longevity.
Each of the five knives serves a purpose in the kitchen. My favorite was the 7" santoku knife because of the versatility. It is ideal for chopping most vegetables, fruit, and meat. It is what I liked best for prepping onions and potatoes, everyday ingredients in my house.
The wooden case is classy and gorgeous. It keeps each knife protected and ready for use. It also makes this collection an excellent gift set!
Read NextPearls Olives To Go Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
One Pan Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
The beauty of this One Pan Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole is that it easily comes together in one pan! Instead of spending time… Continue reading: "One Pan Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole"
- Win a Prize Pack of Pearls Olives To Go!
- Win a Bottle of Gaea Olive Oil!
- Chance to Win a Paula Deen Stoneware Covered Oval Casserole!
- Win a Trio of Dei Fratelli Pasta Sauce!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Win a Square Cast Iron Dutch Oven!
- Duff Goldman by Gartner Studios Bake Pan Starter Kit Review
- Chance to win Tovolo Precision Cutting Mats!
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Beans With Ground Beef
- Easy Bake Smores Casserole Recipe
- Sloppy Joes Topped With Cornbread
- Easy Rhubarb Delight Bars Recipe
- Brisket With Mac And Cheese
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Chicken And Couscous
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways