Gimme Junk Food: 15 Reasons Why Junk Food Is Good In Chicken Casserole Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Gimme Junk Food: 15 Reasons Why Junk Food Is Good In Chicken Casserole Recipes is a collection of great chicken casserole recipes, which incorporate tasty junk food treats such as tater tots, potato chips and Doritos. Indulge and enjoy!
You'll be convinced of the advantages of junk food after checking out this collection, which includes tater tot casseroles, some recipes for chicken casserole with Ritz crackers, potato chip casserole recipes, Dorito chicken casserole recipes and more! Perhaps you already love tater tot casseroles, or you never imagined making potato chip casserole recipes, or even a Dorito chicken casserole, here's your chance to try something new or tried and true! After making these great chicken casserole recipes, you'll never have to defend why junk food is good again! Gimme junk food!
Table of Contents:
'Krispy' Chicken Casserole - The addition of Rice Krispies makes this 'Krispy' Chicken Casserole a great dish for kids and parents alike! Hot out of the oven, this recipe for chicken casserole will be hit!
Cheesy Chicken Dorito Casserole - The Cheesy Chicken Dorito Casserole is the kind of dish that will be impossible not to come back for seconds for. It's a guarantee to be awarded one of the best chicken casserole recipes in your house.
Chicken Dorito Casserole - Chicken Dorito Casserole can be made with an ordinary bag of Dorito chips, a large amount of cheese, and some direction from us at AllFreeCasseroleRecipes. This cheesy chicken casserole recipe will tell you exactly how to do it.
Cheesy Doritos Enchilada Casserole - This awesome casseroles has a crispy tortilla crust fillied with your favorite enchilada ingredients. It's so fun to eat.
Dorito Chicken Casserole - Dorito Chicken Casserole has a Mexican feel due to the taco seasoning, sour cream, and Mexican cheese. The chicken is mixed with the previous ingredients and layered between the chips. After baking, you can add lettuce and tomatoes on the top.
- Doritos Chicken Casserole - This cheesy chicken casserole recipe uses the corn chip Doritos to add some quick and easy flavor to the mix. Doritos chicken casserole can be made with a mix of ingredients found easily in your own home. Make it tonight!
Chicken Noodle Casserole With Leeks And Fresh Dill -This recipe Chicken Noodle Casserole With Leeks And Fresh Dill is a creative chicken pasta casserole recipe, made with egg noodles, Gruyère cheese, fresh dill and topped with savory potato chips. It's a feast for the senses!
Broccoli, Cheddar, Chicken And Tater Tot Casserole -This recipe for Broccoli, Cheddar, Chicken And Tater Tot Casserole is baked chicken & broccoli casserole that's packed with veggies and fun tater tots that's a sure way to get your children to eat their vegetables.
Cheesy Tater Tot Chicken Casserole Recipe -If you love tater tots, why not add them to a recipe for chicken casserole with this Cheesy Tater Tot Chicken Casserole Recipe? Made with broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, tots and cheese, this casserole is a one-dish meal!
Evelyn's Chicken And Rice Casserole - Evelyn's Chicken And Rice Casserole is a savory chicken and rice casserole recipe, made with tender rotisserie chicken, cream of mushroom soup, slivered almonds and potato chips. It's a textured treat!
- Creamy Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole - Your kids will love this tater tots chicken casserole. With its combination of tasty tater tots, ranch dressing, and Cheddar cheese, this casserole won't dissapoint.
Chicken of the Ritz - Easily one of the simplest and most delicious chicken casserole recipes, you can't go wrong with this dish. Make some Chicken of the Ritz for dinner tonight. Afterall, everything's better with Ritz!
Ritzy Chicken Casserole - What's Ritz crackers without some soup? Well, Ritzy chicken casserole gives you the crackers and soup all at once. This easy chicken casserole recipe uses cans of soup to add some instant flavor.
Creamy Poppyseed Chicken - Creamy Poppyseed Chicken is a rich and crispy chicken casserole recipe made with onions, chicken, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, Ritz crackers, and poppy seeds. It's a tasty treat for any night of the week.
- Jalapeno Chicken Casserole Recipe - Jalapeno Chicken Casserole Recipe is a zesty recipe for chicken casserole, incorporating borden jalapeno sour cream dip, cream of mushroom soup, and Ritz crackers.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- 12 Top-Rated Chicken Casserole Recipes
- 42 Easy Casserole Recipes for Busy People
- 5 Ingredient Recipes: 23 Easy Casserole Recipes to Try
- Deep South Shrimp and Grits Casserole
- 15 Cabbage Casserole Recipes
- Quick Dinner Ideas: 20 Easy Dump and Go Meals
- Recipes with Bisquick: 8 Casserole Recipes with Bisquick
- "14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles" Free eCookbook
- The Unofficial Guide to State Casseroles
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- Easy Homemade Macaroni And Cheese Recipe
- Shepherd's Pie With Tater Tots
- Cowboy Casserole
- Green Bean Casserole
- Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
- Chai Baked Oatmeal With Blueberries
- Shakshouka With Feta
- Caramelized Onion, Bacon, And Gruyere Cheese Spread
- Goat Cheese, Chive, Smoke Salmon Dutch Baby
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways