This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lasagna Roll Ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Lasagna roll ups are perfect for prepping ahead of time and freezing, making weeknights a breeze! Lasagna roll ups are the easiest way to make lasagna with all the same delicious fillings like sweet Italian sausage, ground beef, ricotta, mozzarella, and parmesan rolled together in no-boil noodles. Lasagna roll ups are a bit easier to handle and have all the same flavors as your traditional lasagna, without as much fuss. Combining all the filling ingredients instead of having to layer them saves quite a bit of time in this casserole. "
Preparation Time3 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking Vessel Size13x9 Baking Dish
- 14 Lasagna Noodles
- 1/2 pound Ground Beef
- 1 pound Sweet Italian Sausage
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 56 ounces Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Basil
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Oregano
- 15 ounce Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Fennel Seeds
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Dried Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese
Preheat oven to 375 F.
In a large saucepan, brown the ground beef and Italian sausage together. Drain and set aside to cool.
Visit https://amandascookin.com/lasagna-roll-ups/ for full printable recipe.
Read NextBuffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Vintage 1950s Hamburger Casserole is an old-fashioned recipe that is complete with ground beef, elbow macaroni, and canned tomatoes.… Continue reading: "Vintage 1950s Hamburger Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- All-In-One Thanksgiving Casserole
- White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Perfectly Spiced Pumpkin Cake
- Bangin' Mac and Cheese
- Cozy Creamed Spinach Casserole
- Chewy Holiday Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Pulled Pork Casserole With Cornbread Topping
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways