This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Fish Pie with Coconut
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you like fish, I’m sure you would enjoy a nice fish pie from time to time as much as we do….. I don’t see why not, it is light, it is healthy and truly yummy. I am sure everyone goes through some time crisis sometimes and whenever this happens so I don’t have that extra 30-40 minutes plus warming up time for baking or it is too hot outside to fancy puting an oven on or simply too tired for any fancy lengthy cooking.
The fish mix you could use depends on when in the year you cook the pie, but in principle, use nice and seasonal fish. The smoked fish one should never be missed/omitted as it is the whole taste that adds to this recipe. 2. If you don't have green beans you may replace those with garden peas which can be either frozen or fresh. 3. 1/2 red pepper can be amazing addition if you have and like. Just cut into small cubes and add it."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Read NextTwenty Minute Tortellini Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're craving some cheesy pasta, then this is the dinner for you. This Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole is a delicious Alfredo… Continue reading: "Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole"
- Twenty Minute Tortellini Bake
- Busy Day Casserole
- Baked Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
- The Shepherd's Favorite Pie
- Dump-and-Bake Sloppy Joe Casserole
- Hillbilly Hamburger Casserole
- Dump and Bake Overnight Macaroni and Cheese
- Dump and Bake Italian Meatball and Rice Casserole
- Easy Deep Dish Pizza Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- All-In-One Thanksgiving Casserole
- White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Perfectly Spiced Pumpkin Cake
- Bangin' Mac and Cheese
- Cozy Creamed Spinach Casserole
- Chewy Holiday Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Pulled Pork Casserole With Cornbread Topping
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways