Fish Pie with Coconut
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you like fish, I’m sure you would enjoy a nice fish pie from time to time as much as we do….. I don’t see why not, it is light, it is healthy and truly yummy. I am sure everyone goes through some time crisis sometimes and whenever this happens so I don’t have that extra 30-40 minutes plus warming up time for baking or it is too hot outside to fancy puting an oven on or simply too tired for any fancy lengthy cooking.
The fish mix you could use depends on when in the year you cook the pie, but in principle, use nice and seasonal fish. The smoked fish one should never be missed/omitted as it is the whole taste that adds to this recipe. 2. If you don't have green beans you may replace those with garden peas which can be either frozen or fresh. 3. 1/2 red pepper can be amazing addition if you have and like. Just cut into small cubes and add it."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Beef Lasagna Casserole is one of the classic Italian casserole recipes with ground beef that's made easy. This ground beef… Continue reading: "Beef Lasagna Casserolevideocam"
- Healthier Pumpkin Mac and Cheese
- Busy Day Casserole
- 5-Ingredient Reuben Casserole
- Million Dollar Spaghetti Bake
- 5 Ingredient Pasta Casserole
- Pizza Biscuit Casserole
- Baked Mac & Cheese with a Crunchy Sourdough Topping
- Baked Broccoli Macaroni and Cheese
- Tater Tot Pizza Casserole
- Simply Potatoes Chili Dog Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Savory Sausage & Apple Rice Casserole
- Ground Beef Casserole with Cornbread Crust
- Chickpea and Sundried Tomato Soup
- Lasagna Soup
- Pumpkin Pudding
- Easy Vegetarian Lasagna
- Easy Black Bean Taco Bake
- Zesty Green Bean Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways