- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
17 Easy Lasagna Recipes
Find classic lasagna recipes, meatless versions, recipes with chicken, and more in our recipe collection!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
When you are craving comfort food, it is difficult to resist a piece of homemade lasagna. After all, who can resist baked cheesy pasta with tomato sauce?
We've created this collection of 17 Easy Lasagna Recipe so you can try a variety of lasagnas. Whether you're looking for a recipe with ground beef, chicken, meatless lasagnas, or quick shortcut recipes, you'll discover something delicious to try.
Serve up one of these homemade lasagnas with some warm garlic bread and a salad and you'll please even the pickiest of eaters!
17 Easy Lasagna Recipes
Table of Contents
Lasagna is a dish that freezes well. Learn how to prep a casserole for the freezer with the help of our step-by-step guide, How to Freeze a Casserole for Later
Classic Lasagna Recipes with Ground Beef
- Mom's Meat Lovers' LasagnaMom's Meat Lovers' Lasagna is a recipe for lasagna that's separate from the rest. It uses both ground beef and sausage to the delight of meat lovers everywhere. And, for a different taste.
- Tyler's Ultimate Lasagna is adapted from a recipe by Tyler Florence from the Food Network. If you like lasagna casseroles, you'll love this. It has a Bolognese sauce that's full of flavor and uses ricotta cheese.
- Beefy Zucchini LasagnaTypical lasagna recipes use pasta, obviously. Not so with this Beefy Zucchini Lasagna. Zucchini substitutes the carb-heavy pasta, so get excited, everyone on a low-carb diet.
- Andi's Lazy LasagnaThis hearty version includes a few shortcuts to help hurry along dinner time. No-boil noodles and stirring the cottage cheese into the meat mixture helps save layering time.
- Mom's Cottage Cheese LasagnaWhen it comes to comfort food, there's nothing better than a recipe that's mom-approved! Cottage cheese as well as mozzarella and Swiss takes this recipe to the next level.
Lasagna Recipes with Chicken
- Chicken and Roasted Garlic LasagnaThis recipe for Chicken and Roasted Garlic Lasagna is an Italian chicken pasta casserole recipe you must try! Made with savory garlic, bell peppers, onion and basil, it's both colorful and tasty.
- Chicken Ranch LasagnaIf you are a fan of ranch dressing, then you can't pass up this Italian chicken casserole. Chicken Ranch Lasagna combines chicken, ranch dressing sauce, lasagna noodles, and cheese to make.
- Tex Mex Chicken LasaganaThere is nothing more delicious than a cheesy chicken casserole. This Tex Mex Chicken Lasagna is bursting with flavor thanks to the roasted peppers and Creole seasoning!
- Chicken Cordon Bleu LasagnaIf you're looking for a break from traditional lasagna recipes, this is the perfect recipe to try! A homemade bechamel cream sauce, chicken, and diced ham replaces the usual tomato sauce and ground beef.
Meatless Recipes for Lasagna
- Skinny Veggie LasagnaSkinny Veggie Lasagna is a vegetarian pasta casserole that's easy to make and super satisfying. It's made with spinach, ricotta cheese, whole grain lasagna noodles, so it is a meal you can really feel good about.
- Mushroom LasagnaThis Mushroom Lasagna is a marvelous meal that's both elegant and delicious. To make it easier on yourself, you can make it a day ahead of time. If your family likes mushrooms, then you will absolutely love this casserole recipe.
- Veggie Alfredo LasagnaLasagna is always a dish that everyone in the family can agree on. This Veggie Alfredo Lasagna is no different. Everyone will love this vegetarian pasta recipe whether they're a vegetarian or not!
- Garden LasagnaBasil always helps add a fresh taste to any dish. This Garden Lasagna is topped with basil and filled with vegetables for a great, summery taste. It makes for a great meal all year long.
- Skinny Spinach LasagnaThis simple lasagna recipe features ricotta cheese, spinach, marinara sauce, so it is so flavorful you won't even miss the meat! This recipe has relatively few ingredients so it can be ready in no time.
Shortcut Lasagna Recipes
- Loaded Lasagna Roll-UpsLasagna recipes can be really time consuming. Loaded Lasagna Roll-Ups, however, are much simpler. This lasagna roll-up recipe has all of the ingredients that you love about lasagna with less fuss.
- Rigatoni Lasagna Bake is not like other recipes for lasagna. It's lasagna made easy. Instead of messing around with layers, you just have to mix the ingredients in a bowl and bake!
- Shortcut LasagnaOn those nights when you are short on time but still want to enjoy a homemade meal, turn to this shortcut recipe. Packaged ravioli replaces the lasagna noodles in this recipe. This casserole is sure to be a hit with the whole family!
Looking for more Italian recipes? Check out our free printable eCookbook, "22 Recipes for Italian Casseroles" Free eCookbook
Read NextLoaded Pizza Pasta Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Oct 13, 2017
I agree, there's nothing better than homemade lasagna! It can be time consuming to make, but it is so worth it.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe
This Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe is the most delicious way to enjoy summer squash or yellow zucchini. This easy zucchini… Continue reading: "Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe"
- Loaded Pizza Pasta Casserole
- Classic Meat and Cheese Baked Ravioli
- Weeknight Italian Chicken Bake
- Dump-and-Bake Skinny Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- Bisquick Pizza Casserole
- Pizza Noodle Casserole
- 5-Ingredient Sausage Pizza Casserole
- Beef Lasagna Casserole
- Penne a la Vodka
- Jen's Italian Tortellini Bake
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- Parsley Pesto Pasta Salad
- Tater Tot Casserole
- Blueberry Cobbler With Lime
- Guiness Beef Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways