11 Easy Pot Pie Recipes: Chicken Pot Pie Recipes and Other Comfort Foods
- see all comments
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
"Very tasty dish! I used nacho cheese sauce with about 1/2 cup milk instead of cheese soup"
UpCart and UpGrade Bag Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
UpCart and UpGrade Bag Review
Sponsored By: TriFold LLC
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
The UpCart is a one-of-a-kind handcart that helps carry up to 100 pounds of groceries, boxes, and more! The unique design allows the cart to easily move up and down flights of stairs. The UpGrade Bag is an attachment that can hold all of your items in an enclosed bag.
Transporting all of your groceries can be a laborious effort, especially if you have many blocks to walk or a flight of stairs to go up. The UpCart takes all the weight off you and allows you to move your items all at once and with ease. The cart is well-designed to hold large boxes, grocery bags, coolers, and just about anything 100 pounds or less.
The three-wheel chassis allows you to move this cart just about anywhere. All of the work is done by the wheels, making it effortless to move the cart around.
One of my favorite parts of the UpCart is that it can collapse for storing in your car or a closet. It has a depth of just 4 inches when it is folded! The handle can also be adjusted to your liking since not everyone is the same height. This is especially crucial when you are going up and down flights of stairs.
The UpGrade Bag attaches to the UpCart quickly and easily. I love using it to hold my groceries at the store and then easily transport them to the car and onto the UpCart. The removable shoulder strap on the bag makes it easier to carry at the store if you can't bring the handcart inside. One of the best parts of the bag is that it doubles as a carrying case for the UpCart!
I love that the UpCart comes ready to use and with no assembly required. Every aspect of this design is meant to make your life easier and it does! Grocery shopping will no longer be a dreaded occasion, as long as you have an UpCart and UpGrade Bag.
See the UpCart and UpGrade Bag in action below!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Great Grandma's Classic Cobbler
Great Grandma's Classic Cobbler is the perfect dessert comfort food. A recipe for cobbler like this one works best with frozen fruit… Continue reading: "Great Grandma's Classic Cobbler"
- Chance to Win a Set of EcoLifeMate Reusable Food Storage Bags!
- Enter to win the Spode Christmas Tree Mug Set!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Chance to Win a Black Cube Nonstick Stainless Steel Casserole Pot!
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Duff Goldman by Gartner Studios Bake Pan Starter Kit Review
- Win a Square Cast Iron Dutch Oven!
- Chance to Win a Farberware Cookstart 5.5 Qt. Dutch Oven with Steamer!
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ham Tetrazzini
- Big Mac Casserole
- Blueberry Bundt Cake
- Pretzel Topped Sweet Potato Casserole
- Cornbread Corn Pudding
- Rhubarb Coffee Cake
- Peach Cobbler Cake
- Mac And Cheese With Broccoli
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Spaghetti Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways