Simply Potatoes Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Simply Potatoes Mashed Sweet Potatoes:
"I have to admit, I am a huge fan of potatoes. I enjoy pretty much every potato product out there, so I was more than excited to see that Simply Potatoes has packages of precooked mashed potatoes that are just enough for two. These conveniently packaged potatoes taste just like the kind Ma used to make. I thought they were going to taste like instant mashed potatoes, but they taste like the real thing. Creamy and full of flavor, I didn’t even need gravy for them. They’re that good. If you need a quick side dish for dinner, Simply Potatoes is the way to go."
Simply Potatoes Hash Browns:
"I was very excited to try out some Simply Potatoes Hash Browns, and I must say, I was not disappointed! You'd never be able to guess that this is a frozen potato product from how hearty and fresh the hash browns were. They didn't taste thin or over processed like you might expect. It was as though Simply Potatoes took a handful of potatoes, shredded them, and then put them in a bag - exactly what I was looking for. I used these to make a Hash Brown Casserole, and I can tell you that this product works wonderfully well in a baking situation. I'm definitely going to be purchasing this product again and can't wait to try all of their different varieties."
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onions:
"I cooked up Simply Potatoes’ Diced Potatoes in Onions in a skillet and they couldn’t have been easier to make. They were packed with flavor from the onion and seasoning, but I didn’t have to actually chop any onions. I also didn't have to chop potatoes or scrounge for other seasoning ingredients. I had a meal in no time! I ate these potatoes with eggs and toast, and it was a fabulous breakfast meal. The potatoes were so good, I could have sworn I was eating at a restaurant!"
"Simply Potatoes products are always a hit in my household. This time we sampled the Diced Potatoes with Onions and they now rank as one of our all-time favorite potato sides. These little potato squares smelled so good while I was cooking them, I had to taste them before they were officially done. Let me just say that even straight out of the skillet, these potatoes were incredibly yummy. Once they were finished cooking, I seasoned them with some of my favorite spices and had them as a side dish with my chicken dinner. The potatoes complemented the meat perfectly and didn't need that much seasoning because the added bits of onion in the package were so full of flavor. I love the ease of cooking any of the products from Simply Potatoes. Basically, you just dump the contents of the bag in a skillet, let them heat for 20 minutes (stirring occasionally), and voila: a satisfying side dish with barely any effort. Works for me!"
Simply Potatoes Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Sweetened with Brown Sugar and Cinnamon:
"Mashing potatoes is a lot of work, and I don’t make them at home very often because of that. These mashed sweet potatoes from Simply Potatoes were amazing and so easy to prepare! I just heated them in my microwave. They came seasoned with brown sugar and cinnamon. It was amazing to enjoy a holiday-quality side dish on a weeknight. These potatoes were creamy, sweet and healthy! I would pair them with any meal. Delish!"
Read NextTovolo Wooden Spoon Set
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Vintage 1950s Hamburger Casserole is an old-fashioned recipe that is complete with ground beef, elbow macaroni, and canned tomatoes.… Continue reading: "Vintage 1950s Hamburger Casserole"
- Chance to win a Tovolo Wooden Spoon Set!
- Enter to Win an Impressor Plus Meat Tenderizer!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Win the Dinner Tonight Seasoning Trio!
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- Win a Square Cast Iron Dutch Oven!
- Chance to Win a Set of EcoLifeMate Reusable Food Storage Bags!
- Simply Potatoes Review
- CLR Bathroom & Kitchen Cleaner Review
- Enter to Win a Savor Cube Tray!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
- Taco Cornbread Casserole
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Blackberry Crumble
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Hominy Au Gratin Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole
- Frito Pie
- Keto Chicken Taco Casserole
- Italian Keto Beef & Cauliflower Rice Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways