FreezCube Spoiler Alert Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
I love to fill my freezer with homemade casseroles to enjoy later; it is so easy to pop out of the freezer and put in the oven. However, when the power goes out or someone leaves the freezer door open, I end up throwing all this great food away. The FreezCube Spoiler Alert lets you know when things actually need to be thrown out or when they are perfectly edible. This simple cube has saved me money and of course time spent making more casseroles.
The cube is easy to use; simply shake it up, freeze, then flip. Different colors will melt to indicate the amount of time the food will remain fresh for. There are four levels for the indicator: blue = 14 days to consume your frozen food, blue and green = 3 days to consume your frozen food, blue, green and yellow = 1 day to consume your frozen food. All 4 liquids: discard everything. This keeps you from unnecessarily throwing out perfectly good food.
My freezer has a habit of not staying closed so this was a welcome addition for the appliance. I never have to worry about serving contaminated food and I can enjoy all my favorite home cooked meals!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Win a Delta Blues Rice Medley!
- Enter to Win a Trudeau Stocking Stuffer Baking Set!
- Chance to Win a Charles Viancin Silicone Lid!
- Win a BergHOFF Perfect Slice Casserole Pan!
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Blossom Trivets and Grater Review
- Enter to win the Spode Christmas Tree Mug Set!
- Win a Fiesta Individual Casserole Dish!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Country Style Pork Ribs And Sauerkraut
- Chicken And Portobello Mushroom Casserole
- Creamy Eggplant Dip
- Mexican Potato Casserole
- Easy Enchilada Casserole
- Quick Spinach Quiche
- Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Lasagna
- Top Notch Meat Loaf
- Homemade Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways