Delta Blues Rice Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Delta Blues Rice Review
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
Delta Blues Rice is grown and harvested in small batches on a family farm. Their brown rice and long-grain white rice both have a wonderful texture and flavor. This rice is perfect for casseroles, side dishes, and soups.
I like the long-grain white rice because it is not a generic variety of rice; it is all grown from one preserved variety. This gives the rice more character in every bite. It does not blend into a dish; rather, it enhances a dish and can be its own star ingredient. I thought this rice tasted wonderful in casseroles, with seafood, and much more. I highly recommend using it to make your favorite Southern recipes.
The brown rice is even more flavorful than the white rice. This is because the bran is left on the long-grain rice, giving it a more robust taste. It also makes it a healthier option because all of the nutritional components are left intact. The brown rice makes a wonderful side dish with Chinese food recipes, chicken recipes, and more.
Both of these rices make a great addition to any meal. I also like that the resealable bags keep the rice fresh for longer. Make sure to keep both stocked at all times!
Read NextVacu Vin Instant Marinater Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Enter to Win a Vacu Vin Instant Marinater!
- Mason Cash Tear and Share Heart Form Review
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Silit Nature Colors Casserole Dish Review
- Chance to win Box Appetite Innovative Lunch Storage Container!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- Win a Cool Gear Steamer Tray!
- Chance to Win a Set of EcoLifeMate Reusable Food Storage Bags!
- Duff Goldman by Gartner Studios Bake Pan Starter Kit Review
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways