Casabella Garlic Slicer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Casabella Garlic Slicer is an incredibly easy to use tool that slices garlic with lightning speed. It requires no pressure on your hands and won't crush garlic cloves. The slicer does just that, making perfect slices with each clove.
Garlic cloves are small and can be hard to handle especially when trying to cut them with a sharp knife. Cutting thin slices can be dangerous and difficult, but you don't need to touch a knife with this Garlic Slicer. Simply feed the whole clove into the top of the slicer and spin the handle as you press on the side of the top. It will produce beautiful and thin slices of the entire clove.
The bottom catches the slices of garlic. I love that it is removable and can be used to store any unused garlic. Each slice of garlic remains intact and perfectly shaped in the large bottom container.
After using the slicer, clean-up is simple. You can give the gadget a light rinse or put it in the top rack of your dishwasher. If you love cooking with garlic, then this is a must-have for your home!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Bella Sun Luci Sun-Dried Tomatoes Starter Pack Review
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Win a Ronco Handi Slicer!
- Duff Goldman by Gartner Studios Bake Pan Starter Kit Review
- Dorot Garlic and Herbs + Cooler Bag Review
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- Chance to Win a Mauviel Tri-Ply Roasting Pan!
- Win the Dinner Tonight Seasoning Trio!
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways