Backyard Safari Nut Seasoning Mix Duo Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Backyard Safari Nut Mix Bundle includes two of their delicious seasoning mixes: Savory Spiced and Cinnamon Glazed. With just a step or two, you can quickly make a tasty snack. The mixes taste great with almost any variety of nut so you can pick your favorite!
I love how easy these mixes are to use. The Savory Spiced Nut Mix requires just olive oil and your choice of nuts, while the Savory Spiced Nut Mix uses an egg white to create a glazed coating. They cook in less than 30 minutes in the oven so they are an easy snack to put out when you have guests coming over with short notice.
I really enjoyed both of these mixes for different reasons. The Savory Spiced Nut Mix is predominately flavored by rosemary and sea salt, but there are other ingredients like thyme and even cumin incorporated to give it the best flavor. The Cinnamon Glazed Nut Mix includes seasonings like nutmeg and cloves that complement the cinnamon. The nuts I made reminded me so much of the nuts you buy on the street during Christmastime. The outside develops a candied glaze and the sweetness is just right.
This duo has the best of the savory and sweet worlds. I like to put out the nuts made with the Savory Spiced Mix before dinner, and then serve some of the Cinnamon Glazed nuts after dinner for a sweet bite.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Simply Potatoes Cheesy Hash Browns is a great hash brown casserole recipe for both potlucks and breakfast. Cream of chicken soup, sour… Continue reading: "Simply Potatoes Cheesy Hash Browns"
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Enter to Win a Tovolo Tri-Peeler!
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Utensils Carousel and Tool Set!
- Chef's Design Lasagna Pan Plus Review
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Casabella Chop 'N Prep Cutting Board Review
- Win a Backyard Safari Nut Mix Duo!
- Win a Zing Anything! Trapper Wrap Fresh Storage Set!
- Trudeau Chop N Clear Cutting Board Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Sweet Corn Red Potato Salad
- No-bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Easy Italian Ricotta Cake
- Spinach And Ground Beef Casserole
- Easy Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
- Baked Penne
- Instant Pot Cheesy Potatoes (funeral Potatoes)
- Eggplant Potato And Ground Beef Moussaka
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways