Backyard Safari Nut Seasoning Mix Duo Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Backyard Safari Nut Mix Bundle includes two of their delicious seasoning mixes: Savory Spiced and Cinnamon Glazed. With just a step or two, you can quickly make a tasty snack. The mixes taste great with almost any variety of nut so you can pick your favorite!
I love how easy these mixes are to use. The Savory Spiced Nut Mix requires just olive oil and your choice of nuts, while the Savory Spiced Nut Mix uses an egg white to create a glazed coating. They cook in less than 30 minutes in the oven so they are an easy snack to put out when you have guests coming over with short notice.
I really enjoyed both of these mixes for different reasons. The Savory Spiced Nut Mix is predominately flavored by rosemary and sea salt, but there are other ingredients like thyme and even cumin incorporated to give it the best flavor. The Cinnamon Glazed Nut Mix includes seasonings like nutmeg and cloves that complement the cinnamon. The nuts I made reminded me so much of the nuts you buy on the street during Christmastime. The outside develops a candied glaze and the sweetness is just right.
This duo has the best of the savory and sweet worlds. I like to put out the nuts made with the Savory Spiced Mix before dinner, and then serve some of the Cinnamon Glazed nuts after dinner for a sweet bite.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Beef Lasagna Casserole is one of the classic Italian casserole recipes with ground beef that's made easy. This ground beef… Continue reading: "Beef Lasagna Casserolevideocam"
- Win a Lekue Silicone Lid Set!
- Win a Prize Pack of Wind and Willow Soup Mixes!
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Antigua 5-Piece Knife Set!
- Easy Greasy Review
- Win a Cool Gear Steamer Tray!
- Chance to Win a Maverick 2 Way Thermocouple Meat Thermometer!
- Uptown Soda Bread Company Review
- Chef's Planet Measuring Colanders Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Butter Oven Baked Corn
- Lemon Bars
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Seafood Pasta Salad
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Grilled Mexican Street Corn Salad
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways