Kristy Still - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Kristy Still is the creator of Mommy Hates Cooking, wife to a loving husband and mother to an energy filled toddler. She realized after her son was born that her cooking skills were going to have to go up a notch to keep healthy food on the table for her family. There was only one problem, she hates cooking. She ended up making the decision to start her own blog as an attempt to find motivation and share her trials with others.
She has been cooking for several months now, taking pictures daily of each recipe and gathering new recipes to try as well as creating her own. She is converting from someone who hates to cook to someone who enjoys cooking, which is her ultimate goal. She is trying to take something that she hates and turn it into something that she loves and help other families along the way!
She features easy recipes that the best of cooks or worst of cooks could make and please the family. She provides a good mix of casseroles and one dish meals as well as separate main dishes and sides.
She has challenged herself with new recipes each day, the most difficult task she took on was being a part of Emeril’s Cooking Party and cooking 3 Emeril recipes each week. These recipes used many more ingredients then she is used to as well as those she had never even heard of.
Her recipes are featured on Moneysavingqueen.com and Recipelion.com. She is also featured on weekly segments on News on 6 n Tulsa, OK and News 9 in Oklahoma City, OK. She is a contributor on $5dinners.com as well. She was chosen as one of Babble’s Top 100 Food Bloggers for 2011 and was featured in All You Magazine.
Join her on the journey going from burnt oven mitts to homemade meals!
Kristy's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Budget-Friendly Great Depression Casserole may not be the prettiest casserole, but it is a delicious recipe that can serve twelve… Continue reading: "Budget-Friendly Great Depression Casserole"
- Tracey Harrelson - Food Blogger
- Shay Shull - Food Blogger
- Mario Laliberte - Food Blogger
- Christin Mahrlig - Food Blogger
- Mary Haymaker - Food Blogger
- Hannah Holzmann - Food Blogger
- Brandi Burgess - Food Blogger
- Kristy Still - Food Blogger
- Mel - Food Blogger
- R. Dawn Gardiner Bedingfield - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy And Kid-friendly Ritz Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Pork Chops In Mushroom Soup Recipe
- Rich And Hearty Beef And Ale Stew
- Bread Pudding
- Hashbrown Casserole
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pasta Shells
- Lattice Top Chicken Pot Pie
- Cheesy Mashed Potato Green Bean Casserole
- Easy Gingerbread Crumb Cake
- Holiday Cranberry Cake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways