Karen Petersen - Food Blogger and Cookbook Author
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Karen Petersen is a stay at home mom who began her slow cooking adventures in January 2009.
She decided to try 365 different slow cooker recipes over the course of one year. She used her blog, 365daysofcrockpot.com, to chart her progress and post the recipes, ratings and pictures. After her year was up, she continued blogging new slow cooker recipes.
In March 2012, her cookbook 365 Days of Slow Cooking was published. She enjoys thinking of new and innovative recipes for the slow cooker and plans do do another cookbook in the future.
Karen's Recipes on AllFreeSlowCasseroleRecipes.com:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Read NextJen Schall - Food Blogger
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Vintage 1950s Hamburger Casserole is an old-fashioned recipe that is complete with ground beef, elbow macaroni, and canned tomatoes.… Continue reading: "Vintage 1950s Hamburger Casserole"
- Jen Schall - Food Blogger
- Courtney Rowland - Food Blogger
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- Blair Lonergan - Food Blogger
- Karly Campbell - Food Blogger
- Christin Mahrlig - Food Blogger
- Judy Hannemann - Food Blogger
- Sonia - Food Blogger
- Tracey Harrelson - Food Blogger
- Ruxandra Micu - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
- Taco Cornbread Casserole
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Blackberry Crumble
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Hominy Au Gratin Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole
- Frito Pie
- Keto Chicken Taco Casserole
- Italian Keto Beef & Cauliflower Rice Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways