11 Easy Pot Pie Recipes: Chicken Pot Pie Recipes and Other Comfort Foods
- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
Karen Petersen - Food Blogger and Cookbook Author
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Karen Petersen is a stay at home mom who began her slow cooking adventures in January 2009.
She decided to try 365 different slow cooker recipes over the course of one year. She used her blog, 365daysofcrockpot.com, to chart her progress and post the recipes, ratings and pictures. After her year was up, she continued blogging new slow cooker recipes.
In March 2012, her cookbook 365 Days of Slow Cooking was published. She enjoys thinking of new and innovative recipes for the slow cooker and plans do do another cookbook in the future.
Karen featured on Today's Mama
Karen Featured on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes
Karen's Recipes on AllFreeSlowCasseroleRecipes.com:
Simple Slow Cooker Strawberry French Toast Casserole
Simple Tortellini Lasagna Casserole
Slow Cooker Spinach, Mushroom, and Pepper Breakfast Casserole
Slow Cooker Sweet Potato and Apple Bake
Summer Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler
Slow Cooker Mexican Enchilada Casserole
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
14 Perfectly Delicious Christmas Recipes for Breakfast
Fresh, Fruity, and Fabulous Fruit Recipes: 25 Summer Desserts with Fruit
Read NextLai Kuan - Food Blogger
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe
This Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe is the most delicious way to enjoy summer squash or yellow zucchini. This easy zucchini… Continue reading: "Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe"
- Lai Kuan - Food Blogger
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- Mel - Food Blogger
- Shay Shull - Food Blogger
- Amanda Formaro - Food Blogger
- Brandi Burgess - Food Blogger
- Blair Lonergan - Food Blogger
- Karen Petersen - Food Blogger and Cookbook Author
- Judy Hannemann - Food Blogger
- Karly Campbell - Food Blogger
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- Parsley Pesto Pasta Salad
- Tater Tot Casserole
- Blueberry Cobbler With Lime
- Guiness Beef Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways