Karen Petersen - Food Blogger and Cookbook Author
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Karen Petersen is a stay at home mom who began her slow cooking adventures in January 2009.
She decided to try 365 different slow cooker recipes over the course of one year. She used her blog, 365daysofcrockpot.com, to chart her progress and post the recipes, ratings and pictures. After her year was up, she continued blogging new slow cooker recipes.
In March 2012, her cookbook 365 Days of Slow Cooking was published. She enjoys thinking of new and innovative recipes for the slow cooker and plans do do another cookbook in the future.
Karen's Recipes on AllFreeSlowCasseroleRecipes.com:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Potatoes are the ultimate comfort food, but this Cheesy Bacon Mashed Potato Casserole will soothe your soul too! As if mashed potatoes… Continue reading: "Cheesy Bacon Mashed Potato Casserole"
- Karly Campbell - Food Blogger
- Judy Hannemann - Food Blogger
- Kristy Still - Food Blogger
- Kristi Rimkus - Food Blogger
- Christy Landry - Food Blogger
- Christin Mahrlig - Food Blogger
- Blair Lonergan - Food Blogger
- Lai Kuan - Food Blogger
- Karen Petersen - Food Blogger and Cookbook Author
- Lisa Bynum - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Capresso Cool Grind Spice and Coffee Grinder
- Dexas Bamboo Chop & Serve Cutting Board
- Keto Chicken Alfredo
- Fish Pie with Coconut
- Frito Pie
- 30-Minute Chicken Tomato Pasta
- Creamy Baked Artichoke Chicken
- Lekue LunchBox To Go
- Zucchini Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways