Karen Petersen - Food Blogger and Cookbook Author
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Karen Petersen is a stay at home mom who began her slow cooking adventures in January 2009.
She decided to try 365 different slow cooker recipes over the course of one year. She used her blog, 365daysofcrockpot.com, to chart her progress and post the recipes, ratings and pictures. After her year was up, she continued blogging new slow cooker recipes.
In March 2012, her cookbook 365 Days of Slow Cooking was published. She enjoys thinking of new and innovative recipes for the slow cooker and plans do do another cookbook in the future.
Karen's Recipes on AllFreeSlowCasseroleRecipes.com:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Family-friendly dinners don't get much easier than this Dump and Bake Pizza Pasta Casserole! There's no need to boil the pasta ahead… Continue reading: "Dump and Bake Pizza Pasta Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- Easy Homemade Macaroni And Cheese Recipe
- Shepherd's Pie With Tater Tots
- Cowboy Casserole
- Green Bean Casserole
- Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
- Chai Baked Oatmeal With Blueberries
- Shakshouka With Feta
- Caramelized Onion, Bacon, And Gruyere Cheese Spread
- Goat Cheese, Chive, Smoke Salmon Dutch Baby
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways