9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
Amy Erickson - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Amy's blog, Oh, Bite It, is a place to create fun & unique kitchen creations. The blog title was chosen because it’s what she says to anyone who dares to refuse to taste one of her recipes...lol!
Amy is not a trained chef, and she doesn’t take food too seriously. She finds it fun to keep things interesting in the kitchen. All of her recipes are more like methods that you can easily adapt to make your own. Most of the time, her “scientific” way of measuring ingredients consists of “eye balling” and “tasting”, so if something is too vague, feel free to ask questions.
Amy loves experimenting and being creative in the kitchen because she's never afraid of a recipe fail. After all, 99% of the time there’s always someone, somewhere, that will eat it.
Amy's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
3-Ingredient Cinnamon Roll Pies
Apple Cider Cobbler with Spiced Pumpkin Biscuits
Best-Ever Bacon Sausage Casserole
Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Casserole
Green Chile Cornbread Casserole
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Fresh, Fruity, and Fabulous Fruit Recipes: 25 Summer Desserts with Fruit
11 Pot Pie Recipes: Chicken Pot Pie Recipes and Other Comfort Foods
Read NextMel - Food Blogger
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
One Pan Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
The beauty of this One Pan Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole is that it easily comes together in one pan! Instead of spending time… Continue reading: "One Pan Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole"
- Mel - Food Blogger
- Courtney Rowland - Food Blogger
- Judy Hannemann - Food Blogger
- Rosie Willis - Food Blogger and Video Producer
- Ashton Swank - Food Blogger
- Lindsay Ostrom - Food Blogger
- Tracey Harrelson - Food Blogger
- Christin Mahrlig - Food Blogger
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- Karly Campbell - Food Blogger
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Beans With Ground Beef
- Easy Bake Smores Casserole Recipe
- Sloppy Joes Topped With Cornbread
- Easy Rhubarb Delight Bars Recipe
- Brisket With Mac And Cheese
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Chicken And Couscous
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways