Amy Erickson - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Amy's blog, Oh, Bite It, is a place to create fun & unique kitchen creations. The blog title was chosen because it’s what she says to anyone who dares to refuse to taste one of her recipes...lol!
Amy is not a trained chef, and she doesn’t take food too seriously. She finds it fun to keep things interesting in the kitchen. All of her recipes are more like methods that you can easily adapt to make your own. Most of the time, her “scientific” way of measuring ingredients consists of “eye balling” and “tasting”, so if something is too vague, feel free to ask questions.
Amy loves experimenting and being creative in the kitchen because she's never afraid of a recipe fail. After all, 99% of the time there’s always someone, somewhere, that will eat it.
Amy's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Pennsylvania Dutch Ham and Noodle Casserole is a quick and easy meal that is just as comforting as any slow-cooked dish. This is… Continue reading: "Pennsylvania Dutch Ham and Noodle Casserole"
- Jen Schall - Food Blogger
- Karly Campbell - Food Blogger
- Stephanie Hann - Food Blogger
- Amber Massey - Food Blogger
- Julie May - Food Blogger
- Hayley Parker - Food Blogger
- Christin Mahrlig - Food Blogger
- Amanda Formaro - Food Blogger
- Carole Burkhard - Food Blogger
- Rosie Willis - Food Blogger and Video Producer
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Red Lentil Dhal with Coconut Milk
- Easy Sausage Pasta Bake
- Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- Easy Corn Casserole
- Four-Potato Salad Recipe
- Sausage Potato Skillet
- The 10 Best Family Food Blogs
- 5-Ingredient Taco Casserole
- Apple Fritter Casserole
- Warm Texas Trash Dip
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways