Alea Milham - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Alea Milham enjoys creating recipes from scratch for her family. She shares her recipes and cooking tips on her blog, Premeditated Leftovers. While cooking from scratch saves money, her main reason for doing so is because it gives her complete control over the quality of the ingredients.
Alea shares tips for finding whole foods at affordable prices. She also shares time saving and organization tips to encourage you to make more meals at home.
Alea's favorite hobby, gardening, is a frugal source of organic produce for her recipes. She share tips for maximizing garden production when you are growing under extreme growing conditions. Living in the high desert has provided her many years of experience in growing organic produce in extreme heat, extreme cold, under drought conditions, and in high winds.
Alea's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Just Like Trisha Yearwood's Charleston Cheese Dip
- Turkey Pasta Bake
- EcoLifeMate Reusable Food Storage Bags
- Red Lentil Dhal with Coconut Milk
- Easy Sausage Pasta Bake
- Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- Easy Corn Casserole
- Four-Potato Salad Recipe
- Sausage Potato Skillet
- The 10 Best Family Food Blogs
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways