Chicken and Chilies Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
It's always fun when dinner includes chips right in the main dish. Chicken and Chilies Casserole is a rich, creamy, and spicy chicken casserole recipe that you'll love. It draws on Mexican flavors, but it also uses hash browns, so it's a unique dish that you probably haven't had before. It's a cinch to prepare, and tastes wonderful when it's done. If you're looking for good comfort food, then you've come to the right place.
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Poor Man's Hamburger Casserole is the perfect dish to whip up when you're on a budget. This easy hamburger casserole does not require… Continue reading: "Poor Man's Hamburger Casserole"
- "14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles" Free eCookbook
- Make-Ahead Casseroles: 30 Overnight Casserole Recipes and Other Easy Meals
- 15 Cabbage Casserole Recipes
- 12 Top-Rated Chicken Casserole Recipes
- 26 Easy Southern Food Recipes
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- Recipes with Bisquick: 8 Casserole Recipes with Bisquick
- Crescent Roll Recipes: 23 Crescent Roll Casseroles
- 5 Ingredient Casseroles: 23 Easy Casserole Recipes to Try
- 16 Cowboy Casserole Recipes of the Wild Wild West
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways