9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
27 Sweet Recipes for Cobblers
No matter your cobbler craving, these dessert casserole recipes will hit the spot!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
27 Sweet Recipes for Cobblers is a fantastic collection of cobbler recipes. There are a variety of classic fruit cobbler recipes, including peach and blueberry. Keep your eyes peeled for a savory cobbler, too. These wonderful creations will be a big hit at a summer party or holiday get-together.
Recipes for cobblers are great because they are simple, yet full of flavor. Some of these recipes are made in a slow cooker, which makes the process even easier. These fruit cobblers make terrific desserts because they are really sweet and provide a serving of fruit. You can never go wrong with fruit.
27 Sweet Recipes for Cobblers
Table of Contents
For more cozy desserts, check out our collection of 10 Slow Cooker Dessert Casserole Recipes
Apple Cobbler Recipes
- Brittany's Best Apple Cobbler RecipeThis easy cobbler recipe is made with common baking ingredients you probably have on hand. You just can't beat a classic apple dessert!
- Apple Dumpling CobblerThis is one of the apple cobbler recipes that would be perfect for any time of the year.
- Apple Cider Cobbler with Spiced Pumpkin Biscuits(pictured) The biscuit topping in this fall dessert is a simple combination of Bisquick, apple cider, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Salted Caramel Apple Shiny Top CobblerThe trick to creating the shiny top on this cobbler is sugar and boiling water! This recipe is truly something special that you won't want to miss.
Peach Cobbler Recipes
- Mama's Peach CobblerWith a name like, "Mama's Peach Cobbler," you know it's going to be good. For extra enjoyment, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
- Brandied Georgia Peach Cobbler(pictured) This amazing cobbler has sugar cookie-like dough on top of juicy, ripe peach slices. This dessert is bursting with so much flavor that you'll never want to stop eating it.
- Best Ever Southern Peach CobblerImagine rich peaches, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg all coming together to create the best bite ever.
- Georgia Peach CobblerCook up a warm peach cobbler that tastes just like it was made by the queen of country.
- Magically Easy Peach CobblerWater and sugar combine to give this cobbler recipe a sweet and crunchy topping.
- Bisquick Peach CobblerWe reccomend serving this fruit cobbler recipe as dessert, but it would also make an indulgent breakfast treat.
Strawberry Cobbler Recipes
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cobbler(pictured) Recipes for cobblers don't get much better than this. The combination of chocolate and strawberries is simply divine.
- Summer Strawberry Rhubarb CobblerSweet strawberries and rhubarb combine to create one of the best summer dessert recipes you could ever make. This slow cooker dessert allows you to throw all of the ingredients into the pot and walk away while it does all the work.
- Strawberry Cream Cheese CobblerIt has the decadent tastes of juicy strawberries, fresh cream cheese, and an easy homemade dough.
Berry Cobbler Recipes
- One Minute Blueberry CobblerAll of this comes together in just one minute in the microwave.
- Great Grandma's Classic CobblerIf a recipe comes from a mom, grandma, or great grandma, the recipe is guaranteed to be good. This is so with Great Grandma's Classic Cobbler. You can include any kind of frozen fruit you desire.
- Mini Raspberry CobblersThese mini cobblers use fresh raspberries and homemade vanilla whipped cream to make the perfect raspberry dessert. Their small size makes them cute for entertaining.
- Mixed Berry Cobbler(pictured) Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries are all used in this sweet cobbler recipe. It's a berry overload!
- Luscious Berry Custard CobblerAfter one bite, you won't believe that this cobbler is low fat. The whole wheat pastry flour is substituted for the usual Bisquick-like batter in this recipe for blackberry cobbler.
- Apricot and Berry CobblerThis cobber combines apricots, blueberries and blackberries for a great-tasting dish that will feel light yet substantial at the same time.
- Texas Style Blueberry CobblerThis easy blueberry cobbler recipe is bursting with fresh, juicy blueberries. Instead of a biscuit topping, this treat is topped with a savory buttery crust.
Cobbler Recipes with Cake Mix
- Peach Cobbler Dump CakePeaches and cobbler and cake, oh my! This could be your next go-to summer dessert.
- Pumpkin CobblerIt wouldn't be fall without pumpkin. This pumpkin cobbler is perfect for Thanksgiving. You have to try it.
- (pictured) This recipe for cobbler uses a cake mix and any fruit of your choice. No one will believe that this dessert casserole recipe is so simple to make.
- French Apple Pie CobblerFlavors of apple pie and cobbler topping make the ultimate after-dinner treat.
- 5-Ingredient Caramel Apple CobblerYellow cake mix, a can of apple pie filling, cinnamon, butter, and caramel topping are the only ingredients you need to make this cobbler.
Unusual Recipes for Cobblers
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Cherry Chocolate Cobbler(pictured) This copycat recipe has the best of both worlds: fruit and chocolate. You can't go wrong.
- Crispy Cherry Tomato CobblerWhile savory cobbler recipes are relatively uncommon, they're no less delicious than their sweet cousins. Sweet cherry tomatoes are baked until they're tender and bubbly, and the cobbler crust is flaky, buttery, and covered with rich cheese.
Apple cobbler is an easy go-to dessert recipe. Find more apple recipes, including cobblers, in this collection of Easy Dessert Recipes: 19 Apple Dessert Recipes
Read NextLemon Cream Pie Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Jan 16, 2017
I've never been one to turn down a cobbler - these look delicious! Fruit in dessert is always a good idea.
Jul 08, 2016
I love all types of fruity desserts, so I'm having a really hard time deciding which of these recipes I should make.
Jun 11, 2015
I think I could substitute a GF all-purpose flour mix for most of these recipes and make a GF version which is exciting... I think I'll try the Best Ever Southern Peach Cobbler recipe first!
Jun 09, 2015
These all make my mouth water!
Jun 09, 2015
I've never made a cobbler before, but it looks like now I'll have to try it out!
Jun 09, 2015
Strawberry and cream cheese cobbler...excuse me while I drool! These sound AMAZING.
Jun 08, 2015
There's nothing better than peach cobbler, and now it's as fast as a dump cake? Definitely count me in.
Jun 08, 2015
Can't wait to use farmer's market fruit in some of these desserts!
Jun 08, 2015
Jun 05, 2015
The berry cobblers look delicious and I love the simplicity! Definitely going to impress the family with these recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe
This Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe is the most delicious way to enjoy summer squash or yellow zucchini. This easy zucchini… Continue reading: "Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe"
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- Parsley Pesto Pasta Salad
- Tater Tot Casserole
- Blueberry Cobbler With Lime
- Guiness Beef Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways