This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Honey Bun Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Honey Bun Cake with no cake mix, tastes like the classic honey buns you loved as a kid and like your favorite yellow cake growing up. Perfect for brunch and holiday parties. Honey Bun Cake reminds me of the honey bun pastries you used to be able to buy in the student store in junior high school. I don’t even know why, but the flavors are so nostalgic that as I was browsing through Pinterest, I felt a pressing need to make this cake right away."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Snickerdoodle Pumpkin Cheesecake Bar Recipe
- 1950s Blueberry Buckle
- Heath Bar Hot Fudge Poke Cake
- Salted Maple Pecan Pie Bars
- Rhubarb Cake With Buttery Cream Sauce
- Rainbow Poke Cake with Whipped Cream
- Texas Style Blueberry Cobbler
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Casserole
- No-Bake Lemon Dessert Lasagna
- Nutella-Swirled Peanut Butter Chip Blondies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- All-In-One Thanksgiving Casserole
- White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Perfectly Spiced Pumpkin Cake
- Bangin' Mac and Cheese
- Cozy Creamed Spinach Casserole
- Chewy Holiday Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Pulled Pork Casserole With Cornbread Topping
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways