This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Dessert Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy no bake fall dessert begins with a sweet graham cracker crust and then has layers of chocolate pudding, pumpkin spice pudding, and whipped cream. It is a simple dessert that can be made in just a few minutes, or it can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until it is time for dessert! It is such a simple yet festive dessert that is absolutely perfect for this fall season! It is sure to be a family favorite!"
Read NextBrandied Georgia Peach Cobbler
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cozy, down-home comfort food! This Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole is an easy dinner recipe that the whole family will love. The… Continue reading: "Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole"
- Brandied Georgia Peach Cobbler
- Old Fashioned Coffee Cake
- Chocolate Cherry Cobbler With Cake Mix
- 5-Ingredient Blackberry Bubble-Up
- Bisquick Apple Cobbler
- Lunch Lady Brownies
- Crazy Chocolate Cake with Homemade Chocolate Frosting
- Best-Ever Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- 10 Icebox Cake Recipes
- Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways