This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Dessert Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy no bake fall dessert begins with a sweet graham cracker crust and then has layers of chocolate pudding, pumpkin spice pudding, and whipped cream. It is a simple dessert that can be made in just a few minutes, or it can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until it is time for dessert! It is such a simple yet festive dessert that is absolutely perfect for this fall season! It is sure to be a family favorite!"
Read NextHot Chocolate Icebox Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Best-Ever Toad in the Hole Recipe is a classic British recipe that is much more delicious than the name might suggest. The bottom… Continue reading: "Best-Ever Toad in the Hole Recipe"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lasagna Roll Ups
- Walking Taco Casserole
- Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole
- Vegetable Lasagna
- Cheeseburger Pie
- Tomato And Polenta Dumplings Soup
- Baked Ravioli
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Easy Homemade Rhubarb And Ginger Crumble
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways