Cinnamon Rhubarb Coffee Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This coffee cake is the perfect balance of crunchy crumble and light fruity cake. I've made this one with less fat than the original and it just even better than before. If you don't have rhubarb, this recipe works very nicely with blueberries or raspberries."
Preparation Time1 hr
Cooking Vessel Size9 inch spring-form pan or 9 inch square baking tin
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"You only need 5 ingredients and about 10 minutes to pull together this easy Crescent Roll Chicken Casserole! Like a simplified… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Crescent Roll Chicken Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Easy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole With Beef And Mushrooms
- Vegetable Egg Casserole With Zucchini And Roasted Red Peppers
- Gluten-free Dairy-free Buffalo Chicken Pasta Casserole
- Easy Slow Cooker Lamb Tagine
- Chicken And Dumplings
- Delicious Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole With Sausage Recipe
- Easy 30 Minute Sausage And Pepper Pasta
- Homemade Cream Of Chicken Soup Recipe
- Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways