Cinnamon Rhubarb Coffee Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This coffee cake is the perfect balance of crunchy crumble and light fruity cake. I've made this one with less fat than the original and it just even better than before. If you don't have rhubarb, this recipe works very nicely with blueberries or raspberries."
Preparation Time1 hr
Cooking Vessel Size9 inch spring-form pan or 9 inch square baking tin
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dump-and-Bake Creamy Chicken Penne Pasta
- Farberware 4-Piece Nesting Saucepot Set
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Spaghetti
- Kai Wasabi Stainless Steel Utility Knife
- Paula Deen Stoneware Covered Oval Casserole
- Philly Cheesesteak Lasagna Roll Ups
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna
- Joseph Joseph
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways