13 Shepherd's Pie Recipes
Everyone loves a hearty meal of meat and potatoes. Shepherd's pie, also known as cottage pie, is a traditional dish that combines ground meat and vegetables with a mashed potato crust. Shepherd's pie is one of the best comfort food meals that you could ever make because the meat and mashed potatoes are all combined in one casserole dish. This collection of 13 Shepherd's Pie Recipes includes all of our best recipes for easy shepherd's pie. These shepherd's pie recipes are a great way to make use of leftover mashed potatoes and any vegetables that you might have on hand in your refrigerator or freezer.
For more easy beef casserole recipes, be sure to check out 17 Flavorful Beef Casserole Recipes.
13 Shepherd's Pie Recipes
- 4-Ingredient Shepherd's Pie - Nothing is better than a recipe that requires fewer than five ingredients. 4-Ingredient Shepherd's Pie is the perfect quick and easy weeknight meal.
- The Sloppy Shepherd - This amazing shepherd's pie recipe combines two family favorites: sloppy Joes and shepherd's pie! Everyone will love this hybrid shepherd's pie recipe.
- Pioneer Pie - If you love cheese and breadcrumbs, then you are sure to enjoy the jazzed-up potato crust in this recipe for Pioneer Pie.
- Texas Cottage Pie (pictured) - Texas Cottage Pie is just like your favorite traditional shepherd's pie recipes, but with added Tex-Mex spices and flavors.
- British Shepherd's Pie (pictured) - This classic recipe for British Shepherd's Pie is made by combining ground beef with a savory tomato sauce and vegetables.
- Simply Potatoes Easy Shepherd's Pie - It only takes three steps to make this flavorful recipe for Simply Potatoes Easy Shepherd's Pie. This recipe is a cinch because it is made with prepared mashed potatoes from the grocery store.
Download a free, printable copy of Ground Beef Recipes: 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes for even more easy casserole recipes!
- Route 66 Shepherd's Pie (pictured) - This classic American dish is one of the easiest weeknight meals you will ever make. Make Route 66 Shepherd's Pie for dinner when you have leftover mashed potatoes on hand.
- DIY Shepherd's Pie - Everyone is sure to be impressed when you make this recipe for DIY Shepherd's Pie for dinner.
- Super Shepherd's Pie (pictured) - If you thought shepherd's pie couldn't get any better, think again. This recipe tops the traditional mashed potato crust with a layer of heavenly cheese.
- Shepherd's Pie with a Southern Twist - This is one of the best shepherd's pie recipes out there because it combines all of the elements of traditional shepherd's pie with Southern cornbread.
- Quick and Easy Shepherd's Pie - Quick and Easy Shepherd's Pie is a great recipe to prepare ahead of time and keep in the freezer for busy days.
- Shepherd's Pie Biscuits - These bite-sized shepherd's pies are a great option when you want to mix things up. Store-bought biscuits are stuffed with mashed potatoes and meat filling before baking in the oven.
- Shepherd's Pie in a Jar - Make a miniature version of a classic casserole with this recipe for Shepherd's Pie in a Jar.
Read NextGrandma's Brisket