This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Vegan Cranberry Ginger Snack Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I made this Cranberry Ginger Snack cake with the holidays in mind. Those bright red berries are just so Christmas. I needed a breakfast cake where I could show them off and really enjoy their colour and freshness. I’ve also packed a good amount of candied ginger in there, because I’m all about ginger right now too. I like this recipe for first thing Christmas morning - throw it in the oven while the coffee brews, its a sweet snack to get you through until bruch. Or just add it to the brunch table. It would be great there too."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 baking pan
Read NextSkinny Moussaka
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Divan
- Delicious Homemade Chocolate
- Creamy Chicken And Mushroom With Polenta
- Mint Magic Cookie Bars
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- The Ultimate Tender Slow Cooker Steak Pie
- Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- Deep Dish Apple Pie Recipe
- How To Make Apple Pie Filling
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways