8 Old-Fashioned Pork Chop Casserole Recipes
When you think of old-fashioned recipes, the rich and comforting dishes your grandma used to make most likely come to mind.
Our collection of 8 Old-Fashioned Pork Chop Casserole Recipes includes some of our favorite old-fashioned and easy casserole recipes. Each of these pork chop casserole recipes features pork chops that have been cooked to tender, succulent perfection.
Pork chops make for a hearty and filling dinner during the week, but these easy casserole recipes can even be served for a special occasion.
Pork Chop Casserole Recipes
- Baked Pork Chops with RiceTomatoes, onions, and rice combine to make the base of this recipe for oven-baked pork chops. Make this recipe for Baked Pork Chops with Rice in an oven-safe skillet for a simple one-pot meal.
- Forget-About-It Pork and PotatoesThis stress-free slow cooker casserole recipe is great for busy days. It only takes five ingredients to make this easy casserole recipe for Forget-About-It Pork and Potatoes.
- Green Bean and Pork Chop CasseroleTransform traditional green bean casserole into a main meal with this recipe for Green Bean and Pork Chop Casserole.
- One Pot Pork Chops and RiceThe only thing better than a pork chop and rice casserole is one that only requires a single pan. Plus, it only takes twenty minutes to prepare this recipe for One Pot Pork Chops and Rice.
- Pork Chop and Hash Brown CasseroleOnce you make this comforting, old-fashioned pork chop casserole recipe your life will be changed for the better. The base of this easy casserole recipe is similar to hash brown casserole, but it is additionally topped with pork chops and French-fried onions.
Easy Recipes for Pork Chops
- Apple Cinnamon Pork ChopsThis skillet pork chop casserole is full of unexpected flavors that you'll love. Apples, cinnamon, and apple cider offer a sweet complement to the savory pork chops.
- Easy Baked Pork ChopsFor a back-to-basics pork chop casserole recipe, try these Easy Baked Pork Chops. Pork Chops are fried on the stove until crispy and then smothered in a creamy 3-ingredient gravy before baking in the oven.
- Mustard Balsamic Pork Chops with RosemaryGive your old-fashioned pork chop casseroles a gourmet twist with this recipe for Mustard Balsamic Pork Chops with Rosemary. The flavors in this recipe for oven-baked pork chops may be fancy, but it is no more difficult to make than the pork chop casseroles you know and love.