This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Shortcut Meatball Pasta Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Weeknights can be hectic around many households. Sometimes we just need convenient foods but, we still want to feed our family healthy meals without spending too much time in the kitchen with all the other things that have to be done like homework and shuffling the kids here and there. I have found a few shortcuts from the frozen department of my local markets. This is a great dish because you can swap out the meatballs for turkey meatballs and change around the sauce and veggies too. See how quick and easy this is to throw together. Tastes really good too."
Cooking Time35 min
Cooking Vessel Sizelarge casserole or baking dish
Read NextBuffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- All-In-One Thanksgiving Casserole
- White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Perfectly Spiced Pumpkin Cake
- Bangin' Mac and Cheese
- Cozy Creamed Spinach Casserole
- Chewy Holiday Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Pulled Pork Casserole With Cornbread Topping
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways