Hillbilly Hamburger Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Hillbilly Hamburger Casserole is simple, tasty and filling! It was also a complete accident. I accidentally grabbed the ranch seasoning instead of taco seasoning. The recipe includes just five ingredients and is a great comfort food recipe. Our recipe includes the following ingredients: 1 bag of frozen tater tots 1½ lb. ground beef (chicken or turkey works!) 1 yellow onion, chopped 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning Salt and pepper This recipe tastes great and requires just 35 minutes to cook!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Pennsylvania Dutch Ham and Noodle Casserole is a quick and easy meal that is just as comforting as any slow-cooked dish. This is… Continue reading: "Pennsylvania Dutch Ham and Noodle Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ox Tongue Goulash
- Potato Soup with Ham Hock and Petit Pois (Garden Peas)
- Butter Beans and Beets (s)Mush
- Squid Curry with Turmeric Rice
- Chicken Broccoli Tortellini Bake
- Stuffed Peppers and Tomatoes
- Best Ever Cannellini and Butter Bean Soup
- Delicious Duck on Soba Buckwheat Noodles
- Pizza Pasta
- Pulled Chicken
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways