30-Minute Chicken Tomato Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Quick and easy meals are how I get dinner on the table for my busy family any night of the week! This Chicken Tomato Pasta cooks up very quickly in the microwave. This is such an easy recipe to pull together for busy weeknights, and it can be made gluten-free by substituting the pasta with your favorite gluten free brand. Just keep an eye on the cooking time–I've found that quinoa pasta takes less time to cook."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With just 10 minutes of prep, you'll be able to whip up this amazing Dump-and-Bake Chicken a la King Casserole to cook in 45 minutes!… Continue reading: "Dump-and-Bake Chicken a la King Casserole"
- Hillbilly Hamburger Casserole
- Poor Man's Casserole
- Meatball Sub Casserole
- "9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget" Free eCookbook
- Busy Day Casserole
- Breadstick and Pizza Casserole
- Southern Cheesy Grits and Sausage Casserole
- Cowboy Tater Tot Casserole
- French Onion Casserole
- 3-Ingredient Tuna Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Scalloped Potatoes
- Roasted Garlic And Herb Pork Tend Loin With Vegetables
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- How To Make A Crowd-pleasing Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- 2-ingredient Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Refreshing Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Baked Pork Chops And Apples
- 4-ingredient Tater Tot Casserole
- Chicken And Stuffing Casserole
- Overnight Pumpkin French Toast
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways