Lekue Microwave Cooking Prize Bundle Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Microwave Cooking Prize Bundle
Provided by Lékué
Reviewed by Emily Racette
Microwave cooking is easy and convenient. This prize bundle from Lékué includes a Rice Cooker, Pasta Cooker, and Omelet Cooker, plus a Citrus Sprayer. These appliances are extremely useful if you do not have a stove and handy even if you do.
A rice cooker is a handy tool to have. I used mine all the time in college. Lékué's Rice Cooker is a sleek design that has a pop of color. It's so pretty, you can serve the rice in the same container. Make sure to check the rice halfway through the cooking time and add more water if it is getting too dry. Other than that, it's a handy kitchen appliance that will help get food on the table fast.
The Pasta Cooker is useful for someone without a stove. It allows you to cook all types of pasta right in your microwave. In my experience, it doesn't cook pasta any better than the old-fashioned way, but if you only have a microwave and not a stove (for example, in a college dormitory), then it is a beneficial appliance to have.
I've never cooked eggs in the microwave before, but I know people who have. I was skeptical of the Omelet Cooker but I gave it a try. It surprised me. Though you may have to cook your omelet longer than what it recommends, the omelet cooker does produce a well-shaped, fluffy omelet. It keeps its shape well, which can be an issue for some omelet cookers (the human kind!). For a perfectly shaped omelet every time, use this Omelet Cooker.
The Citrus Sprayer is included in this giveaway but is not a microwave cooking appliance. Though the smallest of all three, this gadget is my favorite. I've never seen anything like it before. Just stab the sprayer in a lemon and mist to your heart's content. I put lemon juice on apples once I've chopped them up to keep them fresh longer. The citrus sprayer makes this really easy to do. It's also useful to spray on salads and even buttered noodles to give it an extra spritz of flavor.
This giveaway has ended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Win an Anolon Nouvelle Copper Covered Casserole!
- Chance to Win an Infrared Gun and Thermometer!
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Chance to Win a Misen Paring Knife!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- Win a Pereg Spice Medley!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Nonstick Casserole Pot!
- Chance to Win a Set of EcoLifeMate Reusable Food Storage Bags!
- Duff Goldman Cake Mix Kit Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegetable Lasagna
- Cheeseburger Pie
- Tomato And Polenta Dumplings Soup
- Baked Ravioli
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Easy Homemade Rhubarb And Ginger Crumble
- Easy Leftover Chicken Enchiladas
- Easy Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways